GO : DELL E228WFP + 5 Years of Warranty at Rs. 14100 inclusive of taxes and delivery

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats the last day to confirm ? the price is too tempting and i am short on cash .. so thinkin to sell my recently purchased hardware.

sheesh. you are in such a hurry that you didnt even care to reply my pm thebanik.
anycase, do post how you clinched the deal after you get ur monitors. :frusty:
Also, whether you can get the same deal again for the rest of us who will miss out this time and have a GO for us unlucky fellas. repped you already. :bleh:

Recieved your money tangentray. Monitor will be ordered today.

Hey Free Radical, the minimum order was for 2 monitors which we have got so now you can order whenever you have the money, the GO is open.

OT

If you are from Vasai (Mumbai) or collect it @ Vasai, than no need to pay Octroi (Octroi Free Zone) :)

you need not pay octroi as long as you aint from mumbai city proper.. jus get it from some place like vashi or something since there are a lotta TE members from navi mumbai.. and am sure they will help you out.

I m from Thane/Mumbai , I would also like one e228wfp , tell me how to make the payment and when........

Hey all, the bubble has finally bust, me, nfsnfs, arya and tangent would get the same deal but DELL sales rep said that this deal is not open for every1 and was just extended to me. Now the GO can be open only in 2 different conditions, either it would be that quote is generated for me and shipped to me to Delhi(with minimum of 10 orders). or else the warranty period is reduced to 3 Years and it can continue as an individual order like now.

Ajex sorry man, was not able to order your monitor since otherwise I had to pass on all my credit card info to 1 lady without any encryption which could have been misused. You can still order at a later time if you are fine with 3 years of warranty.

Have been busy the whole day, hence was not able to update this page.

tangentray said:
Posting on behalf of thebanik:

This GO is closed as of now.

Mannn!!!! I was reading from top to bottom and getting verrry excited :jumpy: that finally I would be able to get a Dell 22" within my budget and what do I read at bottom? GO is closed :(

Why-Oh-Why did you close the GO? :frusty:
EDIT: Ohh... just read ur above post. So there's some hope left, isn't it? :eek:hyeah: Please update us ASA u get the new quotation...

man it takes 12-15 days for the monitoe to be shipped...and banik was going to order yesterday only but he delayed it by a day to accomodate more ppl...but its a real tough luck for u:hap5: ..only if u had seen it before...

EDIT: no worries dude...hav spoken to him...he has bought his monitor only...so all eyes on raghu or arya again :bleh:

mmm...no new quotation, same price with 3 years of warranty, if that is fine with you then send me your name and address and will get an individual quote for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back