Go: Grado Sr60 >>aug 07

could you please post how much it would be costing you including all the above costs. that would help people here on deciding whether to order or not. dont want an exact price, just a rough estimate would do. if more ppl are interested the price would definitely go down.

Heya kiddo, I'll take one!!

Book another for jayu...

Also since its a bulk order what about the SR80, SR125 and SR225?? Can we go for those 2?

Price of the SR60 is roughly 70 odd US$, it shouldn't be more than 90 US shipped IMO

only downside being the comfort factor :p

Funky's grados are gonna get a whole lot of lil siblings soon :p

You have to post from where you are purchasing it, what will be the mode of payment, where are you from? lol there is no single details and here you are asking for a number.

Hi Sumedh, please give us more details. Also, do you know any of the more prominent older members on TE...Thanks for the help :)

ya i am looking at possible source's to get grados. and want to ship in the best way.. don't want to damage them :)

I stay in Mumbai so Bombay guys will headbang to rocking sound comming out of grado's first

SR125 and SR225 hmmm w8 ...will just confirm those.

100 $ for 10 shipped in india..+ some local fright charges depending on std choice

this is what i can manage.. all interested pl post accordingly also posting u r location in india

sumedhmumbai said:
Rs 4200 + local fright to u r doorstep ..final

*min 10xSR60

I am getting it in 4200 rs in bombay.. for others outside bombay will have to take fright charges as per applicable would be max till 300-350 rs i guess depending on u r location in india

will be shipped in india in 2W time if we can w8 for 3W 5$ can be waved off is 95$

payment would be done in advance to either me or an prominent old tech enclave member from mumbai * trying to arrange in response to Saiyan n vij post

vij said:
Hi Sumedh, please give us more details. Also, do you know any of the more prominent older members on TE...Thanks for the help :)

For accountability purposes vij, I like the way you think :eek:hyeah:

For the record this guy is known to me, though I dunno if I count as a senior member ;) I guess its up to the mods.

anyways I think 100 US is a good enough deal, though remember these shouldn't get damaged in any way. I don't think we'll get better cans in India for the price - in fact I'm willing to bet both my noo 500 giggers on that statement :p

The SR80 should be 25 US$ more right?

most members i know are not senior members and have low posts .sorry i am trying my best
i am gona take volacano 7+ from farookh after 15 so wold meet him ,again he is not senior member.. so i have to find some one else :p

any senior member from thane ... i can meet him any time

Back