Go: Grado Sr60 >>aug 07

Ok, I caught him on yahoo. Will meet him soon, as I have to leech lots of stuff :eek:hyeah: A couple of HD movies gets a glowing reco from me :hap2:

Ya will surely things will work out .... in the mean time me checking if i can get Grado's cheaper :bleh:... but till now my hunt has resulted in used and refub ones ..sorry but will keep u updated

till that time check these links out

Stereophile: Grado SR60 headphones
The budget Grados have higher resolution than almost any high-end loudspeaker on the market**
In addition to being more sensitive, the budget Grado 'phones must present an easier load—I could drive them to really loud levels with even the $20 Walkman**
The good news is that the SR60s sound almost as good as the HP 1s for a fraction of the price**

want more check these out
Grado SR60 vs SR80 and the SR125
Head-Fi.org: Headphones, iPod earphones, portable audio, MP3 players, high-end audio.... just check threads saying them as best entry level cans

100$ ie 4200 Rs shipped in india in bombay so all mumbai guys will get it for 4200$

if u stay in other parts add in shipping charges from mumbai to u r location.. not much :p

Mr Udit its not 4200$ but 4200 Rs ie 4200 INR

calculation is 100x42=4200 exclusive of all bank transaction fees applicable locally.. better use same bank

all interested guys PM me

zhopudey said:
That would be $91 in the US. :p

k...its official..i mailed them and here is the reply : "No extra charge, Air Mail included.":clap:

so MS-1 is $99 incl. shipping:hap2:

@sumed: advice you not to go for grado, unless u autioned it and luved it, coz of the following reasons

1) MS-1 are more versatile for different genres than SR60...
2) if u havent auditiond, the chances that u ll like grado is far less than that of MS-1...
3) and ofcourse soundwise MS-1's are far superior

Alesandro MS-1 is more like Grado SR 80 but more balanced and a lesser thumping bass...I have tried SR60 at a friends place and its too bass heavy and gives me a headache within 30min...Its good for "bass lovers" but its nt pleasant "for me"...

In conclusion, the Alessandro MS-1 (like the SR-80) has very distinct advantages, as well as disadvantages. What separates the MS-1 from the Grado SR-80 is that it has managed to settled down the brightness, and reduce sibilance noticeably. Achieving these improvements while maintaining a $99 MSRP, is fantastic, and I fully recommend these as your first entry-level headphone. If you have read most of my other sub $100 reviews, you will have learned that I had preferred the Grado SR-80’s, as my favorite sub $100 headphone. I feel that the Alessandro MS-1 has rightfully dethrowned the SR-80’s, by improving on it’s flaws, and managing to achieve a $99 price tag

Headphones » Headphones Rock

I like my Sennheiser HD 485...Its overall flatter(in a good way) and more pleasant...

@zhopudey....yes its $99 incl. shipping to india:D ...

here is my query to them:
"hiii

I am interested in alessandro MS-1 headphones. Can you please advice the shipping cost to india for the same"

in fact their shipping cost to anywhere in world has always being nil:) ..i just confirmed whether they havent changed their policy...

@vij...gud insight....now the bass being overpowering might be a personnal thing....it might be less for many(for me for instance:tongue: ).....some may not like thumping bass as well...havent heard sr80, but i think the reviews say sr80 has more bass:huh:

try goldring dr150 if u get a chance...has the grado sound, every aspect is lot better than even MS-1...the bass is big enough, is tight and and aint ovepowering..though price is ~125$ :S in us and europe(atleast last time i checked)

alessandro has a poor delivery service. expect you phones to reach in couple of months , just a heads up to anyone thinking of ordering.

Back