GO : Moto G , Xtremguard Screen protectors

Arjun

Skilled
Any one interested in splitting the shipping cost for these protectors ? there is a 90% off coupon , I need to buy 2 , Cost of 4 guards shipped to India after 90% discount is 8.67$ .

UY8YRQS.png

Damn ! I ordered from gadgetshieldz.in this morning. My last shipment never reached as well 2 months ago so they refunded me.

Will wait till midnight or till i get buyers for atleast 4 guards, then i am placing the order, dont want the coupon to expire .

they reach me fine every time , I have ordered from thier site & from their ebay store , earlier it used to reach me exactly on the 7th day , last two times it reached on the 10th day . I have ordered more than 6 times in last two years .

i guess u can place the order now or are you waiting for more people.
Anyways, you can pm me your details, shall do the transfer.

Arjun let us know once you get it. Post the pics of packaging. I recon they send in envelope.
Last time I called the ups toll free and cc told me they have no tracking details once it leaves states. :(

Arjun let us know once you get it. Post the pics of packaging. I recon they send in envelope.
Last time I called the ups toll free and cc told me they have no tracking details once it leaves states. :(
Dont worry It generally reaches . I have ordered 5 times from them and have always received it . They send in an envelope with only screenguards .

Your order has shipped. (Order#: placed on 2/6/2014)

You will be receiving your order in a regular envelope addressed from Prestige Solutions, tracking is not available. Orders shipped in the United States are generally received in 6-10 business days. International orders take between 18-29 days to be received. Have a great day!

Back