GO: Plantronics Voyager 520 Bluetooth Headset

Status
Not open for further replies.
sumchamp said:
Received my headset along with charger :yahoo:

I don't mind reps from those who r satisfied with this deal :p. Don't forget to give trader ratings to katmandude.

how is it?

i should get mine today.

stormblast said:
how is it?

i should get mine today.

All i can say, I m pretty impressed with this bluetooth headset. Call clarity is very clear n very comfortable to wear.

Well I m not able to switch between two phones as i didn't explored it well.

I can give 4.5/5 to this bluetooth accessory.

sumchamp said:
All i can say, I m pretty impressed with this bluetooth headset. Call clarity is very clear n very comfortable to wear.
Well I m not able to switch between two phones as i didn't explored it well.

I can give 4.5/5 to this bluetooth accessory.

I received the headset and I must say this one is fantastic!!

sumchamp, have you used Jabra BT 135 that you bought in your another thread? How would you like to compare these two?

That GO was also organized by me :p

I bought that for a friend...I tested it though.

Differnce between these two are like Day n Night...I highly recommend this one...

Got my unit today evening. Its certainly not the best, has a lot of static the moment phone goes out of line-of-sight of the headset.

But having said that I am completely satisfied with it. Solves all 3 of my problems and improves my quality of life, literally! :p

sumchamp said:
That GO was also organized by me :p

I bought that for a friend...I tested it though.

Differnce between these two are like Day n Night...I highly recommend this one...

Thats the reason I said no to Jabra BT 135 in your previous GO :)

Renegade said:
Got my unit today evening. Its certainly not the best, has a lot of static the moment phone goes out of line-of-sight of the headset.

But having said that I am completely satisfied with it. Solves all 3 of my problems and improves my quality of life, literally! :p

I dont have any problem with the headset even it is out of sight of the phone. I tested it up a distance of 15' yesterday and there was no change in quality to me and to the caller.

Thanks to sumchamp for arranging this GO and to KMD for a hassle free delivery :hap2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back