GO:Razer

Status
Not open for further replies.
dingemini312 said:
awww..... u broke my heart !
i was thinkin of buyin at the earlier price :(
u posted the same 2 time
anyways it didnt did anything it was all done by my dealer who is also distri of this Razer products!!
wht so ever this prices are still the best

predatorvj said:
u posted the same 2 time
anyways it didnt did anything it was all done by my dealer who is also distri of this Razer products!!
wht so ever this prices are still the best

nothin against u
i was seriously thinkin of buyin one... and now i cant.
so just expressed !

wats with all quotations...?

i wrote this post after seein the new price...

--------ROUND 3 started -----------
round 2 orders have been processed!
will be shipping it on monday.....
sorry for delays......

check the thread....

friends I have seen peoples ask for razer product and are 100% sure in buying
but at the when its time to make the payment they backout saying that they will make it in next lot or give some other reasons!
plz dont PM me unless and untill you are 100 % sure!
You have queries ask it direclty ?I will reply to it:)
I dont want to point out who all they were but bcos of such peoples other face the problems!!!
In my 2nd Round i had seen few peoples those who backout,i had already mentioned that i cant process single order
Only Sydras was once who made the payment on Time!
sarveshdewan28 made the payment for Lycosa and now he is asking me get Razerâ„¢ Tarantula I am waiting for his remaining payment !(I had processed order for Lycosa and now he wants Razerâ„¢ Tarantula!,such things sucks when orders have been placed)
I have posted here to make everyone understand why this 2nd lot was late!
It was luck that 10 titan mini pads were ordered from my friend who owns a game parlour .bcos of which i was able to process 2nd order!
Hope that now its clear !
and no one make such mistakes

predatorvj said:
friends I have seen peoples ask for razer product and are 100% sure in buying
but at the when its time to make the payment they backout saying that they will make it in next lot or give some other reasons!
plz dont PM me unless and untill you are 100 % sure!
You have queries ask it direclty ?I will reply to it:)
I dont want to point out who all they were but bcos of such peoples other face the problems!!!
In my 2nd Round i had seen few peoples those who backout,i had already mentioned that i cant process single order
Only Sydras was once who made the payment on Time!
sarveshdewan28 made the payment for Lycosa and now he is asking me get Razerâ„¢ Tarantula I am waiting for his remaining payment !(I had processed order for Lycosa and now he wants Razerâ„¢ Tarantula!,such things sucks when orders have been placed)
I have posted here to make everyone understand why this 2nd lot was late!
It was luck that 10 titan mini pads were ordered from my friend who owns a game parlour .bcos of which i was able to process 2nd order!
Hope that now its clear !
and no one make such mistakes
dun worry..
predator.. give the person some time !
this things do happen. hapnd with me too :)

regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back