[GO] True Blue Dongle For PS3!

Hey guys , Finally i decided its time to get that dongle. READ ON!!

I mailed www.lightake.com -
Rajveer Singh <rajveersingh09@gmail.com>

Hi i am a resident from India. I Want to buy True Blue. But i do not have a paypal account. How much will it cost me in Indian Rupees and can it be send as a gift so that i can evade custom duty

They replied -
Hi

Thank you for your Email.

1st,We just accept Paypal and Western Union for our payment method at present.If you have a credit card,you can create a paypal account.If you choose Western Union,you need to pay the procedure fees in your country.

2nd,http://lightake.com/detail.do/sku.True_Blue_JB2_USB_Dongle_for_PS3_at_wholesale_price___$57.98-47850

For 1pcs:$57.98 = 2854.3554 INR(your country currency) including shipping and tracking number.Estimated shipping time is 2-3 weeks.And we can mark as gift,put lower customs value on the package.

If you have any questions,please feel free to let me know via Email.

Best regards,

Lisa

So the thing is ,

1st - The link of the product - http://lightake.com/detail.do/sku.True_Blue_JB2_USB_Dongle_for_PS3_at_wholesale_price___$57.98-47850

2nd - Price of the product as stated above - $57.98 = 2854.3554 INR

3rd - Lets start with the Minimum 5-9 orders which will cost us as stated in the site $55.38

4th - We need a volunteer with a paypal account to help us with the order.

5th - The best part. On the whole order we can get 7% discout with the coupon "snapshot"

6th - for now we can order upto 9 as for 9+ we have to contact the site.

7th - I need someone to help me with the paypal thing and to tell me the exact price after checkout or during check in INR!

8th - For wholesale price need atleast 5

So guys the list starts from here

1. rajveersingh09 - 1pc

Please post your order below. And the one who is willing to help please PM me! Thanks for viewing.

For such a price, and the chance of them getting obsolete any given day.. it doesnt strikes as an instant order.

I think it ll be wise for people to pool and get one of these dongles for their group. Pass the dongle around and use it more efficiently.

What exactly is this? I've just gotten myself a new PS3 OFW 4.11, would this be of any use to me?!
<

It is the cheapest price available ! And personally i have been thinking this thought of yours past 2months that something will come up! And it has not. TB just released 9 new eboots a day back. So its a good investment. People who are interested do post!
<

What exactly is this? I've just gotten myself a new PS3 OFW 4.11, would this be of any use to me?!
<

No bro. Only for people running cfw 3.55 can run the new ahem games in the market ie 3.60+games!

This GO is open till Sunday only! Will place order on monday.

Till now it has around 86 Games supporting it. So getting it is not a problem IMO. I am getting as i know nothing will come out till Max Payne 3 comes out and i want to play that game!

I did think about posting it here as a GO . But this GO is not worth it .

Here's Why .

It's Worth only 2.5$ ~ 125 difference per dongle .

For this one has to take the Pain Of Sending it to other's . Add Shipment Amount to it . If you send it by a good Courier it will at least cost 110-120 ( insured ).

Over this when ordering in bulk there is a chance for Duties . Also if you order 10 or more or add something worth 2-3 $ to cart , you get free Upgrade to EMS . But that might attract Custom's .

For those Who don't have Paypal , i would say ask someone to pay for you and pay him Via NEFT. You will find many helpful members to help you .

Get it Via Normal Registered Post . I got it within 2 Weeks flat (including Sundays ) . No duties . But sadly my cousin took it . I will buy another one soon.
<

I already placed my order. Secondly the site does not even have any updates. Its the same people who released JB king and are looking for a quick buck. TB team just released 14 new eboots. So they are well and alive. Happy that i ordered my dongle
<
And about lightake. My package got shipped in a day! Awaiting package.

Back