GO: Verbatim Taiyo Yuden 16X DVDRs - Singapore

^^ Ya I don't think Switch's pal can get so many (actually not even remotely close) for us..

Is there a way to order online..Can it be shipped from somewhere at reasonable costs? Hmmmm...

^AMD..there must be a way...we have to only find one...as TH has already mentioned one of the most reliable sites rima.com do not ship internationally. Donno whereelse we can get reliable TY media...maybe smwhr in europe...lets hope for the best...

[OT]
only last month i was trying to convince my friend to get 1000 discs.. hehe.. he was like 'dude, what grudge u hold against me? u wanna screw me at customs check?' lol.. he got me 100 though..

Alas! exhausted them already :p
[/OT]

Is it possible to have someone in US buy them from Rima and get them shipped thru DHL or something? Well, this could be done from s'pore as well :p

I can ask my friends from US or Singapore to buy and send it, but what about the customs duty? if you all willing to pay customs duty and get it, I will find out the details.

hey gmano check out the whole thing na , i dont think customs will be a big problem if they are under priced and imported. please find out from your friends in usa or singapore as to how much would it cost . u know . considering 100 disc spindles and 50 disc.

I have a couple of friends in singapore/usa too. So lemme know. Maybe we can split the discs so that its easier to get through the customs.

Raghu.

Ya that sounds a great idea. i think some one should get in the prices for shipping to india. coz the prices can be known via the websites but the shipping detials need to be know. please check out with your friends and let every one know

i was checking out ebay singapore , there they were offering international shipping for verbatim discs . now if you go on to buy 600 disc it will be like 24 each.

and 800 will be like close to 23.5 each. including of shipping to india. now people can come together and buy it without hassels. i am in for 100. any other person from delhi interested in them ? coz only bulk order would be a good one. the more the disc the cheaper they become.

the cost is like = 80 $ (200 discs) + 60 $ ( shipping) + 10$ for each extra oder of 200 discs.

so . for 800 disc 320 + 100 = 420 $ . close to 23.5 ( considering $ @ 45)

eBay.com.sg: VERBATIM DVD-R 16x 200 ct. !!FREE 3-5 DAY SHIP!! (item 170069389364 end time Jan 21, 2007 09:29:11 SGT)

someone who has shipped stuff might be helpful with that. i think if we underbill it to like 50 USD $ IT WILL BE trouble free. but the problem is 800 discs will be a whole box .

Back