GO: Zebronics 8800GTS 320MB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rahul

Skilled
Zebronics 8800GTS 320MB

Price: 19,999/- (with all taxes)
One 1.3MP webcam/digi cam comes free with the card.
Model no : DC201

Here are the pics of the product

Card

Box

Free product

PM me about payment and other details.

a very noob question but what warranty does this card hold... and another one... will my 400 Watt Powersafe run with c2d 6300 + dvdrw + 2 hdd + this card.....?????

Amazing deal...20k for high end directx10 card with indian warranty...

But Im not buying until Crysis comes out...

A DX10 card for 20k is a great deal :) , but I am skeptical how the 320MB version copes with next gen games. This card would be ideal for the occasional gamer who would like to play some DX10 games at decent quality, but does not care about maxing out the settings for the best quality.

20k is a bit too overpriced for a 300$ card.

Currently

300.00 USD = 13,236.00 INR

1 USD = 44.1200 INR

I would never pay 7000 bux extra for a Graphics card.. Not even for Instant Replacement warranty. As only 1 out of a 1000 cases, something goes wrong with a Graphics card.

^Boo.. go read the review at HardOCP.. it works just fine up to 1920*1200 with AA/AF on most current games and even the UT3 engine R6 Las Vegas.

Its just 10% slower than 8800GTS 640MB at hi res....
Its right up there guys...And its present perfomance is bit better than 1900XT and you have DirectX10 support...what more u need.

If you guys want better prices, why don't you buy it from the US with no local warranty??????? Hell, you can get a GTS 640MB for 20k. Why don't you people take a chance with that - get it shipped to India maybe by paying another 1.5k plus customs etc...

Bottom line: 20k is a damn good deal considering the card has 3 years local warranty and it's the first mid-segment DX10 card. Stop being cheap.

Aditya said:
As only 1 out of a 1000 cases, something goes wrong with a Graphics card.
:rofl: :rofl:

I'm assuming thats not one of your figures and u can actually back that statement up ;)

what most people always fail to understand here in india is that they always compare indian retail prices to the prices of usa online stores like newegg.

have u guys ever been to fry's or compusa retail stores. all gfx card are charged a premium of 50-70$ more than newegg when u go to buy yourself in the store. (In India we buy from stores). also you pay 5- 10% tax in usa on all purchases in most cities so that adds another 20-30$ depending on city.

so 20k aint bad here if u calculate the customs & tax.

so i think you people should stop complaining.

Ah guys, just in case you havent read the XFX press release. Its esitmated street price is 25 k/-. It doesn't have anything as bundle and they don't have it yet ( I called up rashi .. heh) so practically this is the 1st 8800 GTS 320 MB available for retail, that too at an extremely great price.

After seeing what it can do to a normal system, I'd say put me down for one Rahul.

P.S. I guess I would need to make a new MOD for this, I wont be able to put this one into the car PC.

Noob question... will this card be able to handle the new games at 1280/1440 resolutions all maxed out?? and will my powersafe 500watts do??? rig is e6600 1gb ram msi mobo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back