Goa tips & tricks.

viridian

Disciple
My college friends and I were planning a trip around christmas to goa. Been trying the usual channels looking for accomodation etc. Googled and mailed some person from goahotelbooking.com. Would you guys mind sharing a few numbers/email addresses of people I could contact for decent hotels (I know I'm a little late, chances are I probably won't get reservations, but still worth a shot) ?

Thanks in advance.

I used to stay close to GOA .... :) .. it is going to be crowded like hell on Xmas...

in case if u dont get accomodation .... u can stay at sawantwadi near goa ...

may be u won't get accomodation in Panjim.. you can try Margao and other places... You can get one easily..

coolraghav said:
its cheap...if u gnnna stay for a week or so.get a appt

Are you sure that would be cheaper for about 14 ppl for 4-5 days ?

And can you give some contact details for it ?

BackToExistence said:
got to south goa - palolem beach, just been there and stayed in beach shacks that costed just 400 per day :)

Palolem is a great beach, and accomodation is cheaper thereabouts.

However... if the main purpose of your trip is to party around Christmas and New Year, Palolem is (unfortunately) at the wrong end of Goa. Most of the 'happening' events are up North: Baga, Calangute, Anjuna. Basically in and around these areas.

If you just wanna chillax and laze about, then by all means go to Palolem. There's a reason it's so popular!!

Cheers,
Maestro

visited goa 2months ago... was at calangute.

baga was very close...baga beach is very beautiful at sunset.

accomodation was 500per room...4ppl allowed in a room in most of the places that time...bt that was off season time..n now is the season...the locals told these 500 worth lodging goes as high as 6k-7k per day during season.

dont smoke on beaches...prohibited there.

although police is very to-the-point kind. also wanna say funny(simpson's police kind) as we had 2 funny incidents wid them :p

njoy the trip..!!

Back