Budget 21-30k God Of War 4 - Game system UPGRADE suggestions please

Emperor

Skilled
Hi,

My friend with to play God Of War 4 Game and at present have following system bought in 2016, please suggest what parts/upgrade he requires to get the game run smoothly?
  1. CPU - Intel Core i3 6100
  2. Motherboard - Gigabyte H110MH
  3. PSU - Antec VP500PC
  4. RAM - Gskill F4-2400C15D-8GVR RAM (8GB)
  5. Cabinet Antec X1 – T Cabinet
I'm novice in gaming (just played ping pong & angry birds ;)), so excuse if ask some weird questions

Regards

You need a new CPU and GPU. And if possible, another 8GB of RAM (though not mandatory, but certainly helps).

2 cores, 4 threads in your i3 can't hold it anymore. You need at least 4 proper cores.
You'll need a decent GPU, so at least a RX570, RX580, GTX 970, or if possible extending to 6GB GTX 1060 would be the best option.

You are looking at an expense of at least 3k for used i5 6500 and 8k for a used RX570. That's the bare minimum I'd suggest. 8GB RAM stick should be another 2.5k (new). This should be decent for you to be able to play this game.

Alternately you can find a used PS4, but that only runs the game at 30fps and the above config would (i5 6500 + decent GPU) would allow you to run the game at 60fps at higher than PS4 settings.

Last edited by a moderator:
@SangeetDev & others,

There is very less offers (at TE) for Intel processor/board, just for alternate what AMD configuration (Processor + Board) I can keep watch if want to play (for my friend) God Of War 4 Game?

Please suggest,

Regards

Last edited:
AMD's 2600, 2700, or 3600 will work. But they will be quite a bit more expensive than what was mentioned above. There are some listed in the classified/dealer's paradise section, you can check.

Back