God Of War - CHains of Olyumpus Screenshots

SharekhaN

Skilled
You heard it right ... screenies are out on the preview done by 1UP.com - Your home for PC video games PS2 Xbox 360 PSP DS GBA PS3 WII cheats previews reviews boards blogs

here are some for your amazement

70221636th2.jpg

56746121yv2.jpg

51491072nx0.jpg

29551267jk4.jpg

52400370qb0.jpg

42519134vc1.jpg

The High res images can be found here

The Actual 1UP Preview of God of War - Chains of Oylumpus for PSP
The game looks fantabulous for the PSP .. the game is not exactly a prequel . the story ties God of War 1 and 2 and leaves it off beofore 3 hits us .

Enjoy folks :) as its a damn good reason to get a PSP . If you already have a PSP , you cant get happier

The details and the world have not been spared . the SCEA has always been getting the optimal results from their HW . look at some of their titles , GOW , GOW II , Shadow of Collosus , now GOW PSP .. :D

Beautiful! Can't wait to get this on the little big handheld. PSP needs more of these.

Just hoping its not the first God Of War to get below a 9/10 score from Gamespot, and lives up to its PS2 brothers.

That looks amazing! The first screeny even hints at an animated backdrop which would require considerable horsepower which again, only goes to show the brilliant job they're doing with this. This easily has the potential to impress just like GOW did on the PS2 when it first came out.

^^I second that......but buying and also downloading the ISO would be a better choice to cut down the load time, I say.

I seriously Doubt it would be under 1GB...looking at the graphics which are & gameplay mechanics also u can expect a high res FMV sequence in the game...they shudnt exclude that from the gameplay....

Back