Godaddy Domain names for $1.49 only. Get them now!

Re: GoDaddy DotCom Registration for only $1

It does not seems to be working now. I chose .in domain and used SCARYONE as coupon. Can anyone else confirm it?

^

aKMBw.png

:)

Guys, I was charged for auto-renewal of some other plan by GoDaddy without my approval. I had to register a complaint to get a refund. So, be careful and check your settings to ensure none of the stuff you bought from them have auto-renewal option on!

^ True. Be very very careful when buying from Godaddy.

If possible use a VCC for making the payment. :p

Sent from my ZTE Blade using Tapatalk

Thanks a lot. I was waiting for this offer to be back. I registered my domain yesterday.
Weird thing is it did not accept my HDFC Mastercard CC even after several attempts. But it accepted Virtual CC generated using HDFC website.

Thanks for the coupon varkey. It even worked on transfer of my domain from another registrar to godaddy

I did 2 Registrations from these. Thanks for the info. Also you can use these.

Non-Expiring GoDaddy Coupon Codes

promo10 – 10% off your entire order

promo15 – Save 15% on your order of $75 or more

promo530 – Save $5 off any order of $30 or more

promo749 – Save $3 on .com registrations, transfers and renewals

promossl – $12.99 standard SSL certificates (normally $29.95)

GoDaddy Coupon Codes for every order

cjc25new – 25% off any product (new customers only)

cjcchp75 – 15% off $75

cjcdoe10 – 10% off any order

cjcdoe30 – $5 off $30

cjcdoe50 – $10 off $50

GoDaddy Coupon Codes for Domains

cjc749dom – $7.49 .com

promo1099 – $10.99 .co

GoDaddy Coupon Codes for Web Hosting

cjc25new – 25% off any product (new customers only)

cjcdoe20 – 20% off shared hosting

cjc199hstg – $1.99/month hosting first 3 months

Eligible on new Economy plans first 3 months – Regular price is $4.99/month. Free setup and 24/7 support.

GoDaddy Renewal Coupon

promo10 – 10% off any product – Does also work for domain renewals

varkey said:
^ True. Be very very careful when buying from Godaddy.

If possible use a VCC for making the payment. :p

Sent from my ZTE Blade using Tapatalk

Wouldnt turning off automatic renewal solves the issue?

Yes, just have to be careful. But I wouldn't want my CC details associated with GoDaddy anyway, so I use PayPal (don't forget to cancel the payment agreement immediately after payment ;) ) or VCC. Their site is completely cluttered with various offers etc etc, you never know what all you subscribed to. ;)

Ok, this is my first HotDeals posting on TE. I must say that I love this forum and have been more or less a silent member till now.

Anyways, here is the deal. The domain names usually cost $8 or so depending on where you are registering them.
Domain names at Godaddy for $1.49
CODE: INDY129

It works only for the following TLDs and only for new registrations (no renewals/transfers):
.COM, .US, .MOBI, .BIZ, .NET, .ORG, .CA, .CO.UK and .IN

And, I know that most of you would not be having a hosting account, and since I have a reseller account, I can probably hook you on a Cpanel account under me for free. Just doing it because I know that many people starting their own websites find it very costly to have their own hosting which incurs a monthly bill. The free account wont have much of space and bandwidth, but should be able to run a personal website pretty decently.
Once you have registered a domain name (or already have a domain name), shoot me a PM and I will see what I can do.
ENjoy! :)

I already had akshayjain.com, akshayjain.net, akshayjain.org so registered an old domain of mine which had expired long time back. Good time to register your FirstnameLastname.com etc combinations.

Back