Storage Solutions Good 2TB NVME SSD for <10k on sale?

I know it is late but ssd prices will continue to drop & good chances that 2TB NVMe like P3 or kingston NV2 will be available for around 8-8.5k after card discount in bbd/gis sale later this year.

i think the NV2 is not a great SSD, suggest you check the XPG GAMMIX S70 blade.
It has good warranty and a higher endurance rating. Available for 9150 in vedant

i think the NV2 is not a great SSD, suggest you check the XPG GAMMIX S70 blade.
It has good warranty and a higher endurance rating. Available for 9150 in vedant
NV2 can be good or bad depending on your luck, its components are selected via lottery. In best case scenario it can be as good or even a bit better than crucial P3 while in worst case scenario it can be worse than most 2TB NVMe ssd. Also, S70 Blade has known reliability issue. To be more precise, the issue is with the Innogrit 5236 controller it is using(other drives using this same controller also have reliability issue). There is a non-significant chance that the S70 Blade one buy nowadays can die within a year so as long as one is prepared to deal with Adata RMA hassle & always keep backup of data on it to another drive then one may consider it. Also, endurance rating/TBW has nothing to do with drive quality/reliability. It is just a number decided by marketing/sales team. A majority of ssd will always outlast their TBW rating by a large amt.

Any good 2TB NVME SSD for <10k on sale?

Any available in the sale?
Crucial P3 is a great option, I have the 1TB version I got from PrimeAbgb during their sale a couple of months ago for less than 3.5K, as someone posted above P3 2TB variant is under 10K and you can definitely go for it.

XPG S70 Blade 2TB
I have this as well but others have said this is not a good drive and fails quickly, lots of posts on it on Reddit. But mine has been solid for over a month, let's see how long it lasts in my PS5.

Back