Good APC UPS prices offered by Lynx

greenhorn: how about posting a comparison to backup your claims?

SmartUPS SUA1000UXI: Rs 10,507 + vat + shipping

PS: I have no commercial interest other than as a potential buyer of an UPS.

Nag1010 said:

SmartUPS SUA1000UXI: Rs 10,507

What you see is not always what you get :). Confirm by calling lynx.

I just looked at the cheapest and costliest UPS at delta

cheapest at delta = 1900 for 500VA. = 2063/2127 at lynx

most expensive at delta = 9950 for 1500 VA = 14607 ( with a price cut :p) at lynx

I didnt look any further :)

Later edit: 1000VA UPS @ 6350

greenhorn:

problem is model numbers are not obvious at Delta and warranty is for one year. Also, SmartUPS series are not available at Delta.

I encourage you to clarify model #s, warranty and post them here.

I get really annoyed by online sites that do not post model #s.

agree that the model nos might create some ambiguity. but the prices are not vastly cheaper. and the cheapest @ delta is still cheaper

greenhorn said:
agree that the model nos might create some ambiguity. but the prices are not vastly cheaper. and the cheapest @ delta is still cheaper

Really? i checked APC site n other places... i think model no. DO make a difference in Price...

u can confirm by calling both: Delta and lynx... IMO the difference wont be much, as both are great dealers. 1 thing will be cheaper at 1 place n 1 at other (by a slight margin i.e.)

[Actually My shop stocks home inverters also, so i kinda know about a feature or two which make the price increase/decrease drastically when compared to similar models.]

^I agree, shipping UPS is a bad idea.

^ its a discussion thread. sato is just adding his opinion, and those are valid points. no use saying whats the point...

greenhorn said:

There is a big price diff betwwen a APC Back ups and a Smart one. The later gives out pure signwave power, so its more then double the price in india

6pack said:
^ its a discussion thread. sato is just adding his opinion, and those are valid points. no use saying whats the point...

Nah, I wasn't commenting on sato's post, just the whole thread. Prices don't qualify as a hot deal and it's also not an IC/GO, so what was the point of opening this in the Hot Deals sections :huh:?

Discussion of prices can be done in the other sections, right?

Edit: @comments below, so it is an IC :bleh:! Just kidding ;)!

Naga said:
Anyways, what's the point? It's written in bold that it's neither an IC nor a GO.

The forum title says "Hot Deals & Discussions ." Hence my post here. This could be a prelude to a GO or DO!!

^^i agree...

by the way, i just gave it a thought.... It can be a Hot deal for people not living in metropolitan or lazy enough to go out and search the entire market for APC ups at best prices..

Just like KMD/mediahome cabinet deals, UPS can also be shipped across the nation :)

Rest of the stuff i.e. Arranging a G.O. can be done by lynx as delta isn't online on TE i suppose. Hence this thread can act as a valuable INTEREST CHECK for people requiring APC sine wave and other ups from outside town.

Nag1010 said:

SmartUPS SUA1000UXI: Rs 10,507 + vat + shipping

this model is a smart ups which gives a sinewave output and uses external battery.the price doesn't include the battery.

Nag1010 said:
pm'ed Amarbir to check out this thread and consider offering a DO.

I will consider buying one piece thru a DO.

Sir ,

You Have Placed Me a Order Since Ages on This UPS and Till Today you Never Paid .I Can complete with Any Online Shop for Rates ,You Already Know You Are Getting a Proper Rate for The Same ,then Why Are You Wasting Your Time ,Eigher PM Me To Delete The Order Or Take The Material

^Well Amarbir, here's why.
1. I was hoping to get an even better price by generating more interest in APC UPS's.
2. With more demand, it may also be worth your time to check with your supplier and find out the details about the UPS being offered---whether it is a complete item, covered by 2-year APC warranty and not really really old stock. In other words, that the price is not too good.
FYI, the next lowest price for SUA1000UXI is 12,080 (+ taxes + shipping) and Lynx is offering at 10,507 (+ taxes + shipping).
3. I was waiting for you to reply to my emails and pms (on TE) about the information in 2 before paying you, as you are well aware.
4. The terms on Lynx are quite one-sided. I believe TE provides a more level playing field.

1. I was hoping to get an even better price by generating more interest in APC UPS's.

Well No Focus Here .....

2. With more demand, it may also be worth your time to check with your supplier and find out the details about the UPS being offered---whether it is a complete item, covered by 2-year APC warranty and not really really old stock. In other words, that the price is not too good.

FYI, the next lowest price for SUA1000UXI is 12,080 (+ taxes + shipping) and Lynx is offering at 10,507 (+ taxes + shipping).

Well This WAs the Most Amazing Demand You Are Asking Me On Pm's again And agian .Well Do distributors Sell Non Complete Products ,And Why Would Not It Be Covered By APC National And 2 Years Warranty Whyyy .How does a Partner Like Me Come To Know If Its New Stock Or Old Stock ,Does That Matter Warranty starts From When The Product is Billed ,Do You Know What You Are Asking Me again And Again .

3. I was waiting for you to reply to my emails and pms (on TE) about the information in 2 before paying you, as you are well aware.

Well Deal Is Closed I am Not Selling AS i Am Unable As a Seller To Answer So Many questions ,Please Take The Product From Other Locations .

4. The terms on Lynx are quite one-sided. I believe TE provides a more level playing field.[/QUOTE]

Well TE Has Its Own rules and i Have Mine ,In Case I Create a GO or a DO or a IC And You Order From TE and Then i Redirect You To Lynx To Complete The Order TE Comes Into the Picture ,In The Case Its a Direct Order From the Website It Does Not Come Into The Picture .In That Case You And i Are Binded Into A Deal Using The Rules There ,If You Feel Some rules there Are Not Good i Would Be Most Eager To Twist And change Them ,As This Does Not Apply To TE I Will Apreciate If You Can discuss This Directly With Me And Make Me Aware what You did Not Like So That I Could Ammend The Same ,

PS :As Far As Your Request For The Same Is Concerned I Cannot Accept This IC or DO or GO sorry I Am Out Of this As a Seller I Am Not Interested In Dealing Much With APC .:)

Back