good cabby in range of 4 k max.

princeoo7

On a Journey called Life :P
Skilled
guys i need an good cabby in the range of 4 k max....

plz suggest me one.

my system is hot hot hot and hot even with one side panal of cabby open and 3 fans
in cabby....

system temp 42 - 45 max :(

processor temp 46 - 54 max :(

and mostly its 50 - 52 in range. :(

and what else can i do to bring down the temperature ???

Cabinet is not going to solve ur CPU heating issue but cooler will... I wud suggest u to upgrade ur cabby and buy a good cooler like cooler master hyper 212+... For cabinet upgrade i wud suggest u to buy nzxt gamma or cm430 if u are on a tight budget...

Elite 430 + some good CFM fans from CM ... atleast 1 and a Hyper 212+ ....else if you dont go for a bukly[just the length] processor cooler then get an aerocool cabinet ... i saw one for 3k here in kolkata ... it had a 200mm side panel fan and a front fan of 120-140mm ... the cabinet was designed as a Jet engine ... I liked it a lot but the problem was that my hyper212+ would not fit it... i have seen drastic fall in temperature since i have shifted from my iball gamer to this cheap but awesome cabinet ...

Any thing else the nxzt gamma and elite 430 ????

And if a good cooler for cpu then living cm hyper 212+ , what else ?????

depends on the budget you want for either of them .... get a aerocool it has good bang for buck and comes with the bundled fans ... and for cooler glacialtech igloo 5670...

but gamma has an tight spacing and i didn't saw elite 430 still now will thing of it but any other recommendation......;)

you can go for the aerocool vx-e pro...if you want something different...

It has good airflow...has a side 200mm fan , you can also put 2x 120 on top , 1x 120 on the front and 1x 120 on the rear...

Price in kolkata = 3k incl tax

the chasis also looks good..not bad...though build quality is not that good...but still not bad...

princeoo7 said:
but gamma has an tight spacing and i didn't saw elite 430 still now will thing of it but any other recommendation......;)
Gamma has better spacing than my Cooler Master Scout :), I find it the best bet in the sub 3K category due to its awesome airflow and 6 fan capability ~ 2x 140mm + 4x 120mm

what about the following ???

NZXT Crafted Series Guardian 921 RB

and how good is aerocool vx-e pro in compare to gamma

& can any buddy provide me aerocool vx-e pro le price and where can i find it ???

princeoo7 said:
what about the following ???

NZXT Crafted Series Guardian 921 RB
and how good is aerocool vx-e pro in compare to gamma
& can any buddy provide me aerocool vx-e pro le price and where can i find it ???
The NZXT Gaurdian has a rather small cap for fans 3 only ~ 2x 120mm and 1x 140mm, if you are looking at this price range
NZXT Gaurdian ~ 5.5K might as well get the much better NZXT Tempest 5.7K ( Prime ABGB ) pre-loaded with 6x 140 mm fans

Review of AeroCool Vx-E Pro desktop case | Testseek Labs ~ review of the Aerocool VX E Pro

NZXT Gamma Review - Overclockers Club ~ review of the NZXT Gamma

Now upto you bro :), hope this helped

I like the build of the Gamma more than the Aerocool as well Gamma has got more coverage in TE than Aerocool as far as I've heard, I've left you the reviews of both the Gamma and Aerocool in previous go through them please and then make up your mind :)

I have seen the aerocool in person since a friend has it....so, i will say its build quality is a issue...and because of the side 200mm fan ...there will be another issue about heatsink fitting..

Since, you said anything else than gamma and elite 430 I suggested the aerocool...

But if you are comfortable to go with the crowd then gamma is the best buy...

In which shop did you get the aerocool cabinet deathgoddg and for how much?Can it fit a 9.5'' card like the hd 6870?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Go for Elite 430 +Cm fans if you don't like the Gamma.But Gamma seems to be better VFM according to everyone

Back