Budget 10-15K Good camera phone (Upgrade from S2)

Questions:-
1. Budget?
A: 15k
2. Preferred Form Factor(flip, bar, slider)?
A: Bar
3. Preferred display type?
A: None but something better is preferred as it will be replacing S2 i9100. Screen size = 4.3" or 4.5" max
4. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.
A: No cheap brand pls
5. Preferred input method (Touchscreen, QWERTY, etc.)?
A: Touchscreen
6. Camera required or not? If required, please specify type like front camera/flash/etc.
A: A camera better than or equal to S2
7. Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).
A: Android
8. Preferred connectivity options? (3G, Wifi, Edge etc).
A: 3G.,Wifi
9. What is your intended use for this phone(internet, camera, multimedia, mails, etc)?
A: Camera, Video games, Video, Music
10. Any other requirements?
A: HDMI out
11. If you have already considered a phone then please mention the model.
A: None but it should be equal to or better than S2. I was thinking about Xperia P but it is inferior to S2 in some cases. And I am looking for something equal or better than S2 but smaller in size. 4.3" or 4.5" max screen size

The main reason I am replacing it is this. The video is not uploaded by me. And my S2 does not show this problem in GT Racing and Real Racing but only in games that are small in size. If you know how this can be fixed, I wont have to replace the phone.
Thank you

Unfortunately no good Android phone < 20k has a good camera. All are average cameras at best. If you don't mind a WP8 device then the Lumia 720 has an excellent phone camera.

Would a 4.7" screen do ? HTC One X 32GB is available for 17k on ebay. Its not the best cam but at 8 MP it close to your S2 and its quad core processor will offer better performance than the dual core in your S2.

Under 20k the Galaxy S2 has the best camera.
Option 1: If you're open to used pieces, then there are many sale threads for good condition S3 i9300 @Rs. 17k-18k which is marginally better (8%) than S2 for camera and around 15% better in overall performance and screen size.
Option 2: If you really want a noticeable difference in image quality, Either you upgrade to a used S4 (28k-30k)
Option 3: OR if you want the quality superior than a 50k smartphone, buy a Canon Ixus 240 hs or similar tiny one as a secondary device to your smartphone and keep it connected with Wifi to your S2. http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2012/04/the-best-inexpensive-point-and-shoot-camera-with-wi-fi/

I'm on the same boat as you, and my requirements are well matched with option 3.

Best of luck.

There is no device comparable to Pure View and its battery also. Th highest in Android is 16MP and that too not available right now in India and it does not offer International warranty.

Back