Good Camera phone with in 10K

Nokia 6303i~6.2k. Identical to 6303 but comes with a 2GB card and more internal memory. Also it supports upto 16GB microSDHC card :eek:hyeah:

But the SE C510~ 8.8k is one of the best camera phones under a 10k budget.

K790i has been discontinued long back. What you shud be looking, is K810i. Has same cam, better looking body and 3G. Its 9.5~9.8k. It can have only mem stick micro M2. Music sux in both unless u are ready to flash the acoustics.

i saw a Samsung Super Star @ 10.5k might be cheaper in metros, really nice 5 megapix cam/auto-focus, but only a single led Flash, but other pros are a large gud quality touch screen, nice rubberized body and 3.5mm jack, guess you can check it out!

^^ true i have owned both the k-790i and the c-510 and the k-790i was a much superior camera phone.

c-510 is more of an all-rounder --its got excellent music capabilities too.

I think just now the best Camera phone around 10K should be
Sony Ericsson Elm what with its 5 MP, 2592 x 1944 pixels, autofocus Cam, LED flash with Geo-tagging, face, smile detection, video calling., and great connectivity with 3G, & WLAN.

I was in the same dilemma but settled for an used samsung pixon 8MP camera phone for 10k.
Its still under warranty.You can find some good deals.
try to get it from some desperate buyers who will be upgrading their phones often.

Back