Camera good camera under 15k

I might be needing a new digital camera .. my budget is around 15k ...
are there any mini dslrs that i can. get in this budget ?? i dunt need a simple point and shoot camera but a good one with good optical zoom ,, and some decent features

All i got in this budget was the fujifil S200hd wich is selling for around 13k ...
From the reviews it seems like a good pic.. but after seing the sample photos taken from this camera .. welll theyre not that great... anyone else using this cam can tell me if its a good buy...

satanofgamers said:
I might be needing a new digital camera .. my budget is around 15k ...

are there any mini dslrs that i can. get in this budget ?? i dunt need a simple point and shoot camera but a good one with good optical zoom ,, and some decent features

All i got in this budget was the fujifil S200hd wich is selling for around 13k ...

From the reviews it seems like a good pic.. but after seing the sample photos taken from this camera .. welll theyre not that great... anyone else using this cam can tell me if its a good buy...

The Canon SX120IS falls in your budget.

It also features full manual controls and 10X optical zoom.

As much as the Canon has manual features, it misses out on a key feature - wide-angle lens.

My recommendations:
1. The Panasonic Lumix TZ11, 28mm, 10x zoom for Rs. 13.5k.
2. The Panasonic Lumix FX520, 5x zoom, 25mm wide-angle for Rs. 13k.

I believe (honestly), the wide-angle is more important the manual controls - you'll be missing out A/S/M modes but you'll have P-mode and a host of other scene modes to take photos in. These are my recommendations. They have great IQ, good screens, slim and light, good zoom-range.

Cheers!
Payne

Kodak Easyshare Z950 Digital Camera even this ones in my budget ?? how is it ??

also the panasonic tz11 looks intersting....

also does anyone here own the s200hd by fujifilm .. i just want to know how the picture quality is cause the pics that the reviews show are really messy ...

satanofgamers said:
Kodak Easyshare Z950 Digital Camera even this ones in my budget ?? how is it ??
also the panasonic tz11 looks intersting....
also does anyone here own the s200hd by fujifilm .. i just want to know how the picture quality is cause the pics that the reviews show are really messy ...

If your going to use the camera for everyday or special occasions, get one with a WIDE-ANGLE lens, as suggested above.

It makes a huge difference as far as group/family photos go.
:p

thexfactor said:
You'd also get the later version of the TZ11 aka TZ5/15 well within your budget with proper bill/warranty.

Yeah, should cost around 15K.
You get a true 16:9 format for stills and HD video recording.

The Sony H20 is a good cam with 10X optical I believe :) No Wide-angle though. ~ 17k

Else the new Lumix TZ27 is a great wide angle cam with 12x optical. Dunno Indian price though. Get it from the US if you like :)

Hii buddy..

U see among all, Canon SX120 and Pana TZ27 are most pronounced...
But before making a decision, understand the terminology.....

10x zoom is not same for all..

If U are more in landscaping, family portraits, a wide lens is a better option...
At wide end its 28mm, but then for 10x zoom, at tele end it is just 280mm....

Where as if U are more in wildlife and birding [through P&S] not to porch for wide angle...
In SX120 U get 36mm wide angle but for same 10x zoom U get 360mm at tele end...

Thus Make a smart decision as per ur need...:cool2:

Back