Budget 0-20k Good cases at around 3k?

stefanm

Disciple
As per the title, what options are worthy at around 3k or less. Cable management is important to me as well as aesthetics. please advise based upon your own experiences.

If you're willing to stretch your budget a bit, Silverstone Fara R1 is a solid solid choice. It hovers around the 3.5-3.7k mark depending upon where you look and it has excellent airflow and cable management is adequate. I've built a system for my cousin using that case and it was an overall nice experience. Look up Gamers Nexus' review on it if you want more in depth details.

If you're willing to stretch your budget a bit, Silverstone Fara R1 is a solid solid choice. It hovers around the 3.5-3.7k mark depending upon where you look and it has excellent airflow and cable management is adequate. I've built a system for my cousin using that case and it was an overall nice experience. Look up Gamers Nexus' review on it if you want more in depth details.
Thanks, will look into that.

MSI MAG FORGE 100R ARGB MID TOWER or​

MSI MAG Forge M100R ARGB​

Either of these would suit me, the have good fans and aRGB which is controllable which suits me, the fact that they are quiet and also have PWM is a deal sealer, especially as fans are 500+ a piece for something decent. Both these are around 4k or less, one other case which seems slighlty better, but at around 4.4k is Galax revolution 01 (Rev-01) as it has a hinged door. As I'm trying (and have to) maintain a tight budget for this build, the MSI MAG FORGE 100R at under 3.8k seems best.

However I will look into any suggestions. I'm not building a gaming rig, rather a work rig, so the bling doesn't matter, just not fugly!

Back