Good CCIE institutes

Fenix

Radhey Krishan
Skilled
Hi,

I have given it a lot of thought and thinking of pursuing a career in CISCO related field.I come from a computer related field like MCSE-CCNA.Have searched for many institutes and they do advertise very well.

Networkershome and Networxxx.Dont know the credibility of either so needed help from fellows here on TE.

I have not joined any institute but if you are fresher then i will not recommend you ccie. If you have experience of 2-3 years then it is fine.

You are looking for institute in which city

Yes, it would be better to gain some work-ex first, and then go for CCIE. Read somewhere, that if you are a CCIE with no working experience then companies would not take you seriously. Also, have you thought about doing CCNP first ?

If you are looking in Gurgaon, then there is Networkersguru, Network Bulls. Both of them provide 24x7 rack access.

In Delhi, there is net-hub somewhere in south ex. One more I cannot recall the name.

My advice would be to check these institutes personally, and ask the students there about the faculty, facilities etc.

^^

So all those claims about 100% placements for CCIE freshers is just hype then I guess?

If a fresher has done CCIE using these institutes I'd love to hear from them.

If you're a CCIE, you'll definitely get something, rest assured. The problem is, if you dont have experience, and you just have bookish knowledge, your interviewer will easily come to know. They will give you a salary package which is just 20-30% of what you can actually get if you have knowledge/experience

Where are you located??

Hi,

I have given it a lot of thought and thinking of pursuing a career in CISCO related field.I come from a computer related field like MCSE-CCNA.Have searched for many institutes and they do advertise very well.

Networkershome and Networxxx.Dont know the credibility of either so needed help from fellows here on TE.

If you're a CCIE, you'll definitely get something, rest assured. The problem is, if you dont have experience, and you just have bookish knowledge, your interviewer will easily come to know. They will give you a salary package which is just 20-30% of what you can actually get if you have knowledge/experience

That's crazy low unless experienced CCIE's are making ridiculous amount which I don't think is the case for most people, just the exams alone cost so much, not to mention the training.

Anyways I'm just looking at CCNP/CCIE as a means to get my foot in the door of a decent company.

Back