Good Computer Shops in Coimbatore

i was from coimbatore and no there are no good computer shops ,but if you knew the dealers you can get the same rates as what is discussed here for the usual products ,

I am also looking for good computer shops in Coimbatore, the one of the most famous one in the city is Bloom electronics, i called them today for quoting the price of a sony netbook , they quoted me 23.5k where as the MRP is 22,990/- :S:S:S

Anyone here knows any better shops in cbe? or some genuine online shops which can gimme good discount on MRP...

anish_sha said:
I am also looking for good computer shops in Coimbatore, the one of the most famous one in the city is Bloom electronics, i called them today for quoting the price of a sony netbook , they quoted me 23.5k where as the MRP is 22,990/- :S:S:S

Anyone here knows any better shops in cbe? or some genuine online shops which can gimme good discount on MRP...
Check out Navkar in Gandipuram. It's opposite Ganga Yamuna Theatre...

I was in Coimbatore earlier ! I Do not know the name of the shop but its on Hundred feet road few metres away from Kalyan Sarees ! But After few days i found buying things from Chennai because my friends keep going there and they get the stuff i want ! Friends always there at your RESCUE ! Or online is the only choice !

Barely few models/products are sold in cities like cbe bcos most doesn't know international brands and don't build costly Pc's.. Chennai is best in TN or order from reputed online shops.

Back