Audio Good headphones within 600-700??

abhi

Disciple
guys help me out with a pair of good headphones within 600-700 they should be durable and good quality of sound...need for my sansa e270 mp3 player mostly for workouts.

cant think of anything else in this range..other than the good old tried and tested..

Creative ep-630..

hope you dont mind in-ear phones ?

you can get one from KMD in the dealers section.

Ive heard tht ep630 has a very thin wire that can easily break if applied pressure and also my current earphones are screwed i cant hear from one side but if i twist the cable it starts working for a while ...is that bcoz they are cheap ones?? and these problems wont come in good quality earphones.

@abhi i agree with u that the wire of EP630 is thin but it doesnt break off .I am using it from the past 2 years till date i haven't had any issues with it .I would say blindly pick up them, u will love them :D

I personally don't like IEM's, I own a pair of ep630 and also cx400. ep630 is pretty good for bass lovers, otherwise nothing great, nowhere close to my HP805

Don't want to comment on cx400 since it's in burning period.

a much better option will be Koss KSC75

Already got a quote from KMD
This is the quote for 1 piece.
Amazon.com: Koss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphones: Electronics
$11.29 + $4.98 (US Shipping to NY) + $0 (NY Tax) = $ 16.27
Shipping weight = 1lbs
Price = Rs. 1,230/-

Local shipping @ actuals

If you buy 3-4 pieces then it will be Rs. 1,070 + local shipping for each.

see this Replacing Cheap Headphones - HeadRoom - Right Between Your Ears

PM me if you are interested in this.

thanx for the reply guys ..i guess ep630 and the altec lansing earphones are good options.

how much you paid for the altec earphones viiper??
how much will ep630 cost me??

If you can order online why dont you choose sound magic PL 11, PL12 in the range of $11-$13.
Just now got my PL30 its damn good. I kept aside my ep 630

abhi said:
Ive heard tht ep630 has a very thin wire that can easily break if applied pressure and also my current earphones are screwed i cant hear from one side but if i twist the cable it starts working for a while ...is that bcoz they are cheap ones?? and these problems wont come in good quality earphones.

I had the exact same problem with the EP-630s. The connection at the stereo plug is not well designed. I saw a few other places on the net where people were talking about the same problem. But I fixed it by replacing the plug myself. You could try doing that with your present earbuds too.

How-to: Change your headphone's minijack! (now w/videos) - Headphones - abi>>forums

abhi said:
need to get soldering stuff :huh:

The version of the plug I got didn't need soldering. They had screws for those tiny holes, so just the appropriate small head screwdriver. Just look around, see if you find a plug like that.

Alternatively, after you figure out what wire goes where in the plug, go to a small electronics shop, have them solder it for a small amount. I am sure they won't charge very much, and you'll still end up saving some money.

(All this is assuming you have a decent set right now that you are satisfied with. Of course, it may be financially pointless if the jack+soldering charges are more than the cost of the earbuds)

abhi said:
thanx for the reply guys ..i guess ep630 and the altec lansing earphones are good options.

how much you paid for the altec earphones viiper??
how much will ep630 cost me??

They were of 550.

You need headphones....

go for iball i882MV (if u love bass and are light weight)

else i820 Mv will do Both are good

Back