Audio Good IEM'S @ 2K

Well if you do not mind ordering from MP4nation OR Amazon.com the BRAINWAVZ M4 are going for an amazing 28$ [almost 60% off].

If this is not possible; go for the SoundMAGIC E10 ~2000/- OR SoundMAGIC E30 ~1800/-. Depending on your musical tastes.

Hope this helps, Cheerio!!

You need to be a little more particular about what your are looking for ? fun sound / heavy bass ? neutral sound with light bass etc. There are lot of good options around 2-3k range :).

Well if you do not mind ordering from MP4nation OR Amazon.com the BRAINWAVZ M4 are going for an amazing 28$ [almost 60% off].

If this is not possible; go for the SoundMAGIC E10 ~2000/- OR SoundMAGIC E30 ~1800/-. Depending on your musical tastes.

Hey Thanks,Order M4 on MP4NATION

Costed me 1634.86 INR ...Now will get back to you when i receive the order

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

OOPS! after ordering i now found out that even
[h=1]BRAINWAVZ M4 IEM Earphones With Microphone[/h]
Also cost the same $28 .Since the cost the same can i ask them for change or shall i go only with
[h=1]BRAINWAVZ M4 IEM Earphones[/h]
Please Advise

They will sound the same. But if you do not need mic, better to go for the mic-less version. In addition to getting rid of the mic, it should give you a thicker cable. From here

We make the Brainwavz M4 and would like more info on the item you got and returned, specifically the cabling and packaging. The cable on the M4 with microphone does differ from the normal M4 without mic. The M4 with mic uses a non fancy, standard PU black cable, the M4 without mic comes with a harder cable that some have compared to the look of fish wire. The image on the product page for the M4 mic do show the cable for the M4 without mic. If you're model came with mic then there should have been a small rectangle box on the cable going to the right earbud.

They will sound the same. But if you do not need mic, better to go for the mic-less version. In addition to getting rid of the mic, it should give you a thicker cable. From here

True there is clear difference one with mic is a soft cable , and without mic is some kinda hard one

u can get a pic here

BRAINWAVZ M4 IEM Earphones - BRAINWAVZ

Now this led me into dilemma whether to request a mic/without mic

Thanks

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

Decided to go without mic as mostly i'm buying sgs3 with comes with headset of its own

Is the offer of M4 still open? i clicked the link and it is showing the price $69.50. also one more thing i want to clear about payment option.

This now turning bit awkward:

Today i have received letter from customs that goods have not been declared of the value/nature of parcel.
So,they are now asking me to furnish the follow:

1.invoice/receipt/bill or any like document showing the description, quantity and value of goods and mode of payment details.
2.Brochure/product catalogue/technical write up/test report, specifying the item in the parcel ,In case of any replicas, onus to prove the same is on the importer.
3.Import Export Code certificate/Import licence/DGFT Licence in respect of restricted goods

Now what should i do please advise,Did any one who order got the notice

Back