PC Peripherals Good Monolaser MFP for home-office use.

Hi guys!
I am in the market to buy a good printer for home-office use.

Code:
Questionnaire:

1.Where will you be using it?Budget?
Study room at home.8k

2.Purpose?
To print lots of office docs and quick xerox.

3.What is the printer type?What purposes you intend to use printer?
I will be going for Multifunctional printers.
Main will be printing and xerox and occasional scanning.

4.Ink requirements?
I will mostly print in monochrome.So Monochrome Laser MFP is a good option.

5.How many pages you intend to print?
Rough Calculations:20 pages a day.
Approx 600 pages a month(Consider on lower side-Maybe 500)

6.Any Preferred Brand?
I have a Canon MX series at study place and I am quite happy with print quality.

Anyways I am open to all option as good as it provides service.

7.Connectivity and extra features you wish?
Wireless printing and Air print(If possible).
Less noisy.

8.Any special mentions?
Primarily it will be used by elders(Uncle,Dad and Bro) so it should be simple in operation and easy to replace ink/toner system.

Also They mentioned about a good brand with service.(Anyways they will always call me if anything happens[emoji4])

My Shortlisted Products:

Code:
Ricoh 200s
[url=http://m.snapdeal.com/product/ricoh-aficio-sp-200s/1486496110]Access Denied[/url]

Price:₹5000
Service :Available @ my place
Warranty :One Year Onsite.
Toner refill costs-₹350

Code:
HP Laserjet
[url=http://www.amazon.in/HP-LaserJet-M1136-Multifuction-Monochrome/dp/B008HDF9NU/ref=sr_1_2?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1410065406&sr=1-2?_encoding=UTF8&tag=httpwwwoffe03-21]Amazon.in: Buy HP LaserJet M1136 Pro Multifuction Monochrome Printer Online at Low Prices in India | HP Reviews & Ratings[/url]

Price = ₹8.9k
Skeptical about this product.
Way out of budget.

Code:
Canon imageClass MF3010 Monochrome Multifunction Printers:

[url=http://www.amazon.in/Canon-imageClass-MF3010-Monochrome-Multifunction/dp/B009LJKURO?_encodi]Amazon.in: Buy Canon imageClass MF3010 Monochrome Multifunction Laser Printer (Black) Online at Low Prices in India | Canon Reviews & Ratings[/url]

Please help guys.
Need to buy today only.
Valuable suggestions needed.

Guys I need your valuable suggestions.
(How are Ricoh printers?)

Regards,
Kunal

Nothing high end spec wise,
but i ll tell you why i choose this
lower power consumption , cheap toner, and cheap cartridges , more print yield on this cartridge

been using this for last 6 months no problems what so ever.

But if you dont like it it go with canon mf3010 , reviews are good enough.

Nothing high end spec wise,
but i ll tell you why i choose this
lower power consumption , cheap toner, and cheap cartridges , more print yield on this cartridge

been using this for last 6 months no problems what so ever.

But if you dont like it it go with canon mf3010 , reviews are good enough.

No offence dude.

But the first priority of mine was service as I myself cannot attend the printer if any problem arises.

As the printer is used in home by Uncle,Dad and bro;I want them to have hassle free service whatsoever.

There is no HP service in Ahmednagar and the dealer whom I called said that he won't provide onsite service.

Whereas Ricoh person said that you buy Ricoh from wherever (Snapdeal,Flipkart,etc.);
He will provide onsite service.He said the printer had good response and he sold approx 150 units.

However there is a issue of paper floundering in ricoh printers.(I read in a fellow member's post on forum.

i have the Aficio SP 100SU Multifunction Laser Printer model bought 2 months back. so far, so good *touchwood*

print,scan and copy quality is all good though dont use it much.

had trouble with pages not loading in the beginning. after tearing my hair for a while called the Customercare & service guys came quickly & fixed some spring after which it works fine

I find this bit concerning

Recommended monthly page volume
250 to 2000
(HP recommends that the number of pages per month of imaged output be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including supplies replacement intervals and device life over an extended warranty period.)

So what happens if you don't manage 250 pages per month ?

with a laser that is what i assumed but this makes me think if you don't print the required number of pages something bad happens maybe print quality goes down like with an inkjet. makes no sense.

what does 'optimum device performance' mean in this context ?

Back