CPU/Mobo good motherboard for E4600

calvin07

Disciple
hello people, i need to buy a new motherboard

i have a

E4600 @ 2.40
2GB RAM
320GB WD
NVIDIA GeFORCE 7050/nFORCE 610i GRAPHIC CARD for (upgrade also)

currently using mobo mercury nVIDIA Chipset > PNMCP73V

pls suggest a mobo not more than (4500-Rs) which goes with my config.

Cheers

Get Abit IP35-E motherboard..

Btw, do you planning to Overclock?

If no then no point in buying IP35-e.. go for Biostar IP35 thats good..

^^ same goes for biostar tp35, its not much use if you don't want to overclock . Get some nvidia chipset based mobo's with which u will get hardware raid,onboard graphics at much lower price . p35's are good if you want to oc the system .

:cool2::cool2::cool2:

rapt0r said:
^^ same goes for biostar tp35, its not much use if you don't want to overclock . Get some nvidia chipset based mobo's with which u will get hardware raid,onboard graphics at much lower price . p35's are good if you want to oc the system .

Honestly speaking ...difficult to upgrade the mob in that price range.

For Intel config..you don't have great offering in terms of inbuilt IGP. If you will find some mob, then it is not going to boost the graphics performance from your current mob.

Best Option is (Bioster TP35 + ATI 3450) but again budget should be around 6K for it.

^ that sure is nice with 2 x16 pci-e at 4k price compared to biostar tp35 and ip35 . If you are ok with no onboard graphics and no hardware raid support then go for it

thanks guyz for the help i am not in to oc .
ocassional movie wathing and lots of work on sound based software .will go for (Bioster TP35 + ATI 3450)and up my budget.

thanks again

cheers

Back