good News for airtel customers

raj_pol

Skilled
:) There seems to be some more good news for airtel customers atleast in Bangalore.My next door neighbour got a call 2 days back for a new plan..2mbps unlimited for 2222 only :hap2::hap2:

Have no idea of other cities

what sucks is that they still don't have unlimited 1mbit in Chennai. i've asked them a million times and the plan is still nowhere to be seen.

cyneuron said:
india is going places brothers....cheers...

hadn't expected this to happen so soon..
Yeah cheers... India has always been 5-6 years behind the US/UK, and while Airtel is gearing up for 2Mbps lines I'm waiting on a 24Mbps line so I can kiss this 16Mbps line goodbye.

I still remember pushing Airtel for a 512kbps line that cost me 2k/mo.

Rs.2222/- is still too costly imo :|

am enjoying the 2MBps for 12 hrs @ arnd 600 per month :| (tata indicom)

:) Yup...that is true...However Tata is only giving 256 and 512 only in Bangalore...and all said and done Tata Service still sucks...good for a few peeps like you otherwise it is a harassment.

raj_pol said:
:) Yup...that is true...However Tata is only giving 256 and 512 only in Bangalore...and all said and done Tata Service still sucks...good for a few peeps like you otherwise it is a harassment.

yeah their service sucks big time. Thats why am still having Airtel 256Kbps u/l .

You are not alone Saiyan, I too use Tata Night UL and have a Airtel 256kbps connection (Rs 499 / 25 hr) as backup. Tata+Airtel is the best option out there!

Tata service has been very irregular, backup Airtel connection has been used by me more than I expected!

Back