Audio Good Performance, circumaural headset with Mic

Vandal

Skilled
Been playing WoT recently, and need suggestions for a good performance headphone with a Mic. Need the mic for team speak. Pls do not suggest non mic headphones, as I have a pretty good collection of them already ;-)

Budget - as less as possible, since I would use these only for WoT. 1.2-1.6K would be ideal, but I can stretch up to 2.5K if really worth.

^^ @Vandal these here are what I can suggest --
  • Ozone Attack ~1700/-
  • Ozone Spark ~2200/-
  • SteeelSeries 3H ~1600/-
  • Corsair Vengeance 1100 ~2500/-
Hope this helps and wishing you and your family a Happy, Prosperous and Healthy New Year, Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Im on same boat but my budget is a lil higher im willing to shell out 5k, what would you suggest? I need a good mic with audio quality & build quality, have used g330 before

Im on same boat but my budget is a lil higher im willing to shell out 5k, what would you suggest? I need a good mic with audio quality & build quality, have used g330 before

These --
  • Corsair Vengeance 1500
  • Corsair Vengeance 1300
  • SteelSeries Siberia
Hope this helps, Cheers!

im looking for a wired headset with mic for my nexus s which is comfortable and decent. My budget is 1500 max. Pls suggest.

Update. Checked models suggested. None are really comfortable. Now I have a nice set of speakers, and very a very good headphone (-mic) collection, so should I opt for a microphone only? If so, what are my options? There is a small Panasonic clip on mic, not sure of model no, but I cannot seem to find it anywhere.

im looking for a wired headset with mic for my nexus s which is comfortable and decent. My budget is 1500 max. Pls suggest.

SoundMagic MP21 is what you need. Around Rs. 1300, last time I checked. They are the same earphones as my PL11, only difference being the MP21 has a mic. Check out FaH33m's review on the same

@Vandal I can totally understand your pain mate. Tried the corsair, siberia, asus none are comfortable. The desktop/clipon mics seem like a way to go. Only thing I am worried about is that the mics would be too sensitive and wont be suitable for voice chats as they would like pick-up every signal coming their way. Need to look at desk/clip on mics which are made for voice usage and have some sort of noice cancellation. It'd be great to find a USB one as well. I am following this thread closely.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back