Graphic Cards Good price for 4070 Ti?

So that when you sell it, you can give that email id and password to the next buyer. It will increase the resale value and the next buyer can initiate RMA for the extended warranty in future without your intervention.

If I get a rx 6950 xt, will it run on a 750 watt PSU?
850W is recommended.
1679231171026.png

pm me. I have a Vision 3080 ti and Gigabyte gaming OC 3080 ti. Both have almost 2 years warranty. Since these are 3080 ti so I had to play some games on 4k and I did. Both are running exceptionally well with good temperatures. :cool:
PM sent
So, I think it'll cost me about 50K for a used 3080ti, but as I have a 750 watt PSU, I'll have to spend some on upgrading that too. I'm thinking of waiting till April 13th to see what the 4070 launches at. The TDP for that is supposed to be 200 vs 350 for the 3080ti. Thoughts?

Last edited:
As long as your entire power consumption is about 50-60% of your PSU power ratings you are good. This is an ideal scenario. Pushing it beyond will increase heat, noise, power bill and chances of failure. A lot of people push their PSU to 80% and are still fine so it is your choice. You have about 350-400 watt as best case scenario if your PSU is not pushed like crazy before. After 450 watt, your PSU will be strained. With time, the power output of PSU decreases too so you will have to upgrade eventually. Unless your PSU is totally new there is no point in sticking to it since you are into high end pc builds.

PM sent
So, I think it'll cost me about 50K for a used 3080ti, but as I have a 750 watt PSU, I'll have to spend some on upgrading that too. I'm thinking of waiting till April 13th to see what the 4070 launches at. The TDP for that is supposed to be 200 vs 350 for the 3080ti. Thoughts?
Have been considering used 3080ti vs 4070ti myself. The matter is more power efficient and comes with DLSS 3 too, but the latter is cheaper. Higher power consumption though, and then there's the whole issue with thermal pads.

I still couldn't figure out whether that's a necessity on all cards 3080 and higher cards or not on the GDDR6X memory

4070ti is actually really power efficient and then comes with DLSS 3 too. It's a great upgrade from your 2070 Super, and it can have an even longer life too thanks to DLSS 3 too.

Not sure if thermal pads still need replacing with 3080ti/3080 used, but afaik, checking on reddit threads, users are changing then even now, so I guess that heating issue with memory wasn't fixed. That might impact buying the older gen cards.

Have been considering used 3080ti vs 4070ti myself. The matter is more power efficient and comes with DLSS 3 too, but the latter is cheaper. Higher power consumption though, and then there's the whole issue with thermal pads.

I still couldn't figure out whether that's a necessity on all cards 3080 and higher cards or not on the GDDR6X memory

4070ti is actually really power efficient and then comes with DLSS 3 too. It's a great upgrade from your 2070 Super, and it can have an even longer life too thanks to DLSS 3 too.

Not sure if thermal pads still need replacing with 3080ti/3080 used, but afaik, checking on reddit threads, users are changing then even now, so I guess that heating issue with memory wasn't fixed. That might impact buying the older gen cards.

Whats the thermal pad issues?

1) Used gpu prices seem to be very good vs new ones (although i have no experience with a used one). powervgx seems to be a reliable supplier here.
2) For 3080, can easily reduce power limits by 10-30%. Combined with undervolting, there is no perf loss at -10% so that's free and will only lose around 10% perf at 30% lower power. So that can be done to reduce power usage. Same probably applies to high end cpus as last stretch is generally inefficient.
3) DLSS 3 only improves visual smoothness from what i have heard, input lag remains same. Plus there are still reports of artifact issues. Best case scenario for DLSS3 seems to be above say 90-120 fps, so for lower tier gpus its impact probably will be lower. So maybe wont extend life as DLSS2 might do. Even DLSS 2 can be blurry at lower resolution depending on game. In control it was blurry at 1080p (quality). I have heard that generally it works best at 4k.
4) Maybe i got lucky ( or does it not affect 3080?) but my memory temps on 3080 Zotac are fine. In low 90s in stress tests ( superposition), lower in games and never 100+ as others report. So its not a given, and can maybe check if buying used.
5) Both 3080 and 4070ti have lower vram. Its fine now, but may become an issue in future. I saw that with my old 1050 2gb. So unfortunately tradeoff is between that and worse ray tracing performance on amd which has more vram in similar tier gpus. Worst case may have to lower texture quality or similar.

Last edited:
If I were to buy a 4070ti today any suggestions for a good price? Is this a reliable site?

Forget above guy. When I called him Truecaller identified him as a scammer.

Or, any suggestions for a good price for a 6950xt?
I do buyed from pickthedirect, I'll suggest you to go for local market as I ordered one 4070ti from them they took 8 days to deliver it but package was sealed and gpu was completely safe and genuine but if you want it fast then I don't prefer pickthedirect.

Back