Budget 0-20k Good PSU under 9K

Deepcool Dq850 is the best in 9k. Otherwise HCG 850 if you can extend your budget. But please make sure that you have that much wattage requirement. Anyway a good PSU is the best investment when building a PC.

On thing as a reminder. future gen cards will SCUK more power so now the recommended PSU for higher end cards is 1000W. remember that as well if you are planning to upgrade in next 2 years or so on your gpu.

Yeah I know, I just want one which will not fry my computer, is enough for a 3060ti and is about 8-9K. I have enough time to think about it and I am probably not going to buy it right now

Based on my past experience, Corsair Rmx and Nzxt C series are very good. For warranty, Corsair and Cooler master support system are top-notch, and I got replacements very fast.
Cannot say about other brands as I have never tried them.

For future proofing, it is best if you can extend budget a little bit and take 100 to 200 watts more based on usage, availability, and your interest to upgrade in the future.

Important note: Make sure you have proper earthing and electrical safety in the house. If these are not available, no matter what psu you take, you might still have damaged parts or at least, damaged psu, when something bad happens like lightning strikes or frequent high voltage fluctuations.

Yeah I know, I just want one which will not fry my computer, is enough for a 3060ti and is about 8-9K. I have enough time to think about it and I am probably not going to buy it right now
Considering 3060ti,
550w is more than sufficient (unsure about your setups other components)
650 is the best bet while
750w will be an overkill but an investment for future
anything from 850w and plus is for die hard gamers/enthusiast who use at least 3080 type gpus with 32gb+ ram and for machine learning etc. with other high end components and mods which require up to 1000w etc.

PSU's mostly have good efficiency only after 20% power draw of what's it's rated for. So having an overkill psu such that of 850W for the OP's GPU will beat the advantage of having an efficient psu.
750w gold rated such HCG750 , RM750, MWE750 would be the max leaving ample room for upgrades.
Try for something with better features and maybe invest rest of the money in a ups making the power to the pc even cleaner.

Back