WTB Good Quality Headphones

Status
Not open for further replies.

prankie

Tech Addict
Disciple
Want to buy good headphones, don't have any specific brand preference, but audio quality should be really good. I listened to Marshall Headphones when I was in Thailand, and was blown away by soundstage and bass.. so would prefer similar audio signature..
Budget: Max 4k

Thanks.. will keep that option in mind.. any other headphone above it's league? Like M50.. used.

dude, stretch a little and get the hd598 for like 8-9k. some people have sold it for 7.5 too.
It is one of the best ones which you can listen to without amplification.

I have original Sony noise canceling headphones for 3500 if u want.
I saw your post in Market Section.. read some reviews and found that it has a colored sound.. I want something which is more neutral.. also my head is on the larger side, so I doubt it will fit comfortably.

I saw your post in Market Section.. read some reviews and found that it has a colored sound.. I want something which is more neutral.. also my head is on the larger side, so I doubt it will fit comfortably.
I don't have any sale thread but good luck.

Opening the thread again.. the headphones I bought from eBay came damaged.. and unfortunately it was the last piece. Filed for refund. So still open for reasonable offers for good headphones.

These are gaming headset bro...[DOUBLEPOST=1401872449][/DOUBLEPOST]bump........

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back