Good smartwatch under 3k?

Looking for a smartwatch under 3k. I'm not sure I trust all these 'new' brands like Noise, Fire Boltt, Boult, Boat, etc. and so far the Fastrack Revoltt FS1 (1.8k) has caught my eye, but as that leaves room in my budget, I wanna know if there's anything better.

Looking for a smartwatch under 3k. I'm not sure I trust all these 'new' brands like Noise, Fire Boltt, Boult, Boat, etc. and so far the Fastrack Revoltt FS1 (1.8k) has caught my eye, but as that leaves room in my budget, I wanna know if there's anything better.
I'm not a watch aficionado but my personal experience with both fast track and titan have been terrible. They look fine but in functionality and reliability they might be worse than Chinese watches. My experience is limited to analogue watches only.

Have a look at Redmi Smart Band Pro. Great for the price, but step tracking might not be the best. For getting notifications from Phone it works well. AMOLED screen is a huge plus. Looks wise, its not the best out there, but its very functional.

Personally I haven't used Honor smartbands as I am using Mi Band 6 with my iPhone now (Was on android before). Experience is pretty much same. It also works with Apple Health, so sleep tracking, steps, etc show up in Apple's apps. Notifications also work, though they have to be toggled on per-app basis.

I bought a a couple of these smart watches from Bolt and Boat from recent flipkart sale at 1k. Both watches are just b0rAt.

These brands probably come from same factory with an aim to flood the market.

My observations so far..
The display, UI and call quality is terrible.

Software updates, Always on display or wake to display never worked as advertised.

BP monitoring, steps count is inaccurate. I can accept 2-3% difference. But the gap is wider like 20-25%.

IMO, these exist to kill the watch market and have people change watches every 6-12 months.

IMO these sub 5k watches/bands are just a gimmick and may often be not so accurate. These are not actual smartwatches instead just fitness bands. Avoid all these crap ones from boat, noise, etc. If you really want to get your feet wet then I'd suggest you checkout the Amazfit or Mi fitness bands.

At this budget buying a smartwatch is just a gimmick to keep up with the trend, none of them are accurate and have terrible screen and battery, imo stick to analogue watches at this budget but if you must, maybe you can get Amazfit watch at this price, which is a little better at this budget.

Been using Noise ColorFit Pulse grand for past couple months. It does basically most of the things which I expect like messages, calls, steps tracking, etc. It does act up every now and then but overall pretty good.

Back