PC Peripherals Good Speakers for 100$

Ragin_Ice said:
u wud need the visa to get out , then immigration and stuff , u wudnt be left with much time after that :) . I suggest u come back home and get the mx 5021 , appo told me its as low as 8300 in pune . thatz a very good price considering newegg pricing is around 6.5k . Since u wud be carrying a lotta other stuff , the big speaker box shudnt come in the way :).
Yeah prices have come down. I got a set a couple of days back for 8.4K+VAT. Well worth the price :)

I dont think I can get the speakers..

My cousin said that there are too big..:(

Will have to wait for my aunt in JAn.. hopefully by then I can afford the z5500 :D

thaknk everyone!!

Ashwin

spyking i dont know what kinda relationship u share wid ur relatives , but its overly optimistic to expect someone to get speakers which almost constitute the allowable baggage space and weight on a flight , get real and get stuff here .

Buy them blindly. I bought them for 9800 in Dec '04. Guess prices would have fallen 1000-1500 bucks.

They are amazing. Superb clarity. But its a 2.1 system. So if u gonna be hearing a lot of music and not watching too many movies then u can go for this. Else buy a 5.1 system. Altec VS 3151 R ... around 6000-6500. They are the best looking speakers ever.

And altec output has to be awesome.

I had asked my dad to get me the Z5300 when they were launched..but he could not bring them due to their size and weight (The woofer of the 5300 is very big).It wud be very difficult to bring speaker systems from the US.

So, Ave decided that I'll buy the Z5300e from here only :).

How much is the Z680 here btw??

DC.

amitmk said:
Buy them blindly. I bought them for 9800 in Dec '04. Guess prices would have fallen 1000-1500 bucks.

They are amazing. Superb clarity. But its a 2.1 system. So if u gonna be hearing a lot of music and not watching too many movies then u can go for this. Else buy a 5.1 system. Altec VS 3151 R ... around 6000-6500. They are the best looking speakers ever.

And altec output has to be awesome.
I got the MX5021 a few days back. Costed 8400+VAT (200bucks). Worth it for sure.

Ragin_Ice said:
spyking i dont know what kinda relationship u share wid ur relatives , but its overly optimistic to expect someone to get speakers which almost constitute the allowable baggage space and weight on a flight , get real and get stuff here .

:D Hehe.. there are pretty used to brining large stuff for me..LOL!! She got me a rado control plane last time..:p I was not xpecting her to get it but whats wrong in trying?

But thanks all for the help!!
Will get the Z5300e.. and if i save up another 80$ by jan get he Z5500!

thanks again!
Ashwin

the z5500 is on sale atm for $219 shipped @ dell.com

the z5300 is still 12k here n way beyond my budget too,but thats jus wut i want,looking for something 2 happen by this december

Back