Good speakers for around Rs 1000 ~ 1200

imo, you will get better sounding headphones in that range. check out the threads asking for headphones below or around the Rs 1000 mark.

Thanks everyone.

Awesome site for speaker reviews and user comments Find the Best PC Speakers - Reviews, Tests & Ratings.

Does not rate bxr1121 on a high. Some of the users are not quite satisfied. Altec Lansing VS2620, another model but only 10% costlier is much better according to the website. But sadly this was not available anywhere in Nehru Place.

So I had to increase my budget a bit. Bought Altec Lansing V621(originally planned V620) for Rs 1600 from Nehru Place. Pretty decent speakers with good sound quality and power.

I have Altec Lansing BXR 1121, they are decent speakers. For Rs.1200 u can really expect more. In fact I use my headphones that are plugged into this, as movies sometimes have too low a volume. I've used BXR 1121 for more than a year, however the UMAX 3200 has better sound I heard.

For me, I chose BXR 1121 coz they were the only speakers with headphone jack in them. Funnily the idiots at creative and some other companies either don't include it or put it in the damn subwoofer. Who makes these speakers dammit!

Back