Good Things Come In Small Packages

#[member='cyberwarfare']

Congrats brother .

A question thou , if its not personal , why from flipkart ? .

Because generally I have noticed that flipkart pricing is easily Rs 500-Rs1000 higher than what we get in our known computer retailers like on Lamington road or similar places .

Secondly what made you choose this one over the others , do answer this because it will solve many things for people in the same thought process of going the IVB way .

Thanks

Congrats Moksh!

Thank you. Also congrats on your new cam
happy55.gif

Lol no problem man, i already knew it won't be able to make me happy.

BTW, IMO just get the used 2600k crank that to 4.5-5ghz and put this beauty to use, you will like it.

If i do get the used 2600k then expect nothing less than 5.0Ghz from me
tongu23e.gif

WOW congrats
happy19.gif

Thank you bro
cool43.gif

#[member='cyberwarfare']

Congrats brother .

A question thou , if its not personal , why from flipkart ? .

Because generally I have noticed that flipkart pricing is easily Rs 500-Rs1000 higher than what we get in our known computer retailers like on Lamington road or similar places .

Secondly what made you choose this one over the others , do answer this because it will solve many things for people in the same thought process of going the IVB way .

Thanks

Flipkart was just under 500 more expensive than Prime. However prime would have charged me 200 or more for delivery and i dint have to pay that with FK. The main reason however was that i had to pay by credit card due to certain goof ups on my part
sad.gif
. but i guess it was all well worth it in the end
happy19.gif

I chose this over the others as

1)A better overclocker due to better components. It is an ROG board after all

2)It suited my needs (2 pcie slots are more than what i use)

3)Intel Network Controller

4)Good value for money

5)Love the color scheme

6)Heavy persuasion from Bikey sir

7)Great memory support for high clocked DIMMS

I have always wanted an ROG board. This is the only one i could ever afford. So i bit the bullet
happy19.gif

Congrats! The LED POST code display and start, reset buttons put this on the top of my list of mobos to be considered for my next build.

Well, I have been a fan of ROG boards for a long time now and this is my 4th or 5th one...and let me tell you they have all performed flawlessly. So dont worry, you are on the right track.

On a different note, no IB available even today....this is really very frustrating..

I chose this over the others as
1)A better overclocker due to better components. It is an ROG board after all
2)It suited my needs (2 pcie slots are more than what i use)
3)Intel Network Controller
4)Good value for money
5)Love the color scheme
6)Heavy persuasion from Bikey sir
7)Great memory support for high clocked DIMMS
I have always wanted an ROG board. This is the only one i could ever afford. So i bit the bullet
happy19.gif
@cyberwarfare
check the number of M5Gs in top10 (and top19) :hug:
SuperPi32m 5Ghz Ivy All Out Challenge!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back