Good third party phone repair shops/services in Pune?

squarepotatoe

Disciple
My phone's display is lifting off the frame. I posted earlier about this and many members suspected the battery going spicy but the battery is still giving me excellent SOT so a few members also suspected the display's glue failing. Took it to a Realme service centre and they refused to touch it unless I'm getting the display changed and recommended me to go to a third party shop.

Any reputed places for phone repairs in Pune?

My phone's display is lifting off the frame. I posted earlier about this and many members suspected the battery going spicy but the battery is still giving me excellent SOT so a few members also suspected the display's glue failing. Took it to a Realme service centre and they refused to touch it unless I'm getting the display changed and recommended me to go to a third party shop.

There are few shops at Deccan and one mall at FC road having only mobile and lingerie shops so try that! I dont know its name though..

It's a very common job for repair shops. You don't need to go looking for it.

I'm new to Pune and have had good phones messed up by repair shops in the past. Just being careful because this is my main and I want to use it for at least another 2 years.

I’m not from Pune, but I would recommend Cashify. I had an Iphone 11 but the top speaker was not working, took it to authorised apple service centre and they said they can’t help with it unless I get the whole screen replaced which would cost 12k. opted for cashify, booked and offline appointment with them and went to their store and they changed the top speaker module for 2k, interesting thing was that they had many dead iPhones there and replaced the speaker module from one of those iPhone and did it infront of me.

Back