Goodbye, and TIA

superczar

Skilled
Goodbye everyone, it's become clear that I can't post anything in this stupid forum without being the subject of ridicule and persecution without anyone even bothering to stop and wonder if they're being worse than the fluffies they pretend to despise.

Since there has been discussion regarding whether or not my posts to this community are relevant, I have decided to no longer post here. Well I tried pleasing everyone and it's just waisting my time.

I've enjoyed my time here...meeting a lot of you, but I simply find this community's rules too restrictive, and since I write what I feel, without regard to content

(Is it sexist? Is it parental? Is it political? Is it, God forbid, all three??), this community will only end up stifling my originality, and I have no intentions of letting myself be censored in this way.

Be happy with your commuinty of b**ches, since you are the queen of them. If I were a hacker, I swear to Goddess you people and your stupid forum would be down tonight and never come back.

Source: The "GOODBYE I HATE YOU ALL" post generator

but...but...what will i put on my sandwich now!? regular ham? i demand spam!

rotflol...nice

superczar said:
Goodbye everyone, it's become clear that I can't post anything in this stupid forum without being the subject of ridicule and persecution without anyone even bothering to stop and wonder if they're being worse than the fluffies they pretend to despise.

Since there has been discussion regarding whether or not my posts to this community are relevant, I have decided to no longer post here. Well I tried pleasing everyone and it's just waisting my time.

I've enjoyed my time here...meeting a lot of you, but I simply find this community's rules too restrictive, and since I write what I feel, without regard to content
(Is it sexist? Is it parental? Is it political? Is it, God forbid, all three??), this community will only end up stifling my originality, and I have no intentions of letting myself be censored in this way.

Be happy with your commuinty of b**ches, since you are the queen of them. If I were a hacker, I swear to Goddess you people and your stupid forum would be down tonight and never come back.
Source: The "GOODBYE I HATE YOU ALL" post generator

Stop bullying and Go get Lost:tongue:

:rofl: :rofl:

Goodbye everyone, IS THIS A GOOD ENOUGH CUT FOR ALL YOU HATERS???? I feel that alot of you miss the point of this community. I THOUGHT THIS COMMUNITY WAS FULL OF LOVE BUT I SEE THEY ARE FULL OF HATERS AND PEOPLE WHO JUST COMMENT, JUST TO INSULT A FELLOW MEMBER. You don't feel creative? Are your friends changing? Maybe life is different. Maybe that's good. Maybe you need to spend a few years alone. i hope you fall off your soap box someday and bust your ass. I am soooo outta here. I left highschool a long time ago i don't need to be back there.

Back