Google Cancelling Orders for Nexus Devices, due to multiple accounts created!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This wasn't a hopshopngo address, I was shipping it to my friend's address in the US.
maybe because of this?
Note: At this time, for the availability of devices on Google Play, the country of your credit card must match the the country to which you're shipping.

Guys,

Is everyone facing the same problem or am I the only one?

Please help me resolve it. My friend leaves from the US on April 4th so it has to reach him before then.

@windhawk91 : Even an order I placed on March 22nd was cancelled .

Thank you for using Google Wallet. In an ongoing effort to provide a safe purchasing environment, Google reviews orders on a regular basis.

It appears that you have created multiple accounts in order to take advantage of our current promotion. However, creating accounts in this manner is not allowed under the terms of this promotion. As a result, we have suspended your account and its associated transactions. You may continue to make purchases with your original Google Wallet account at this time.

The promotion terms were developed to ensure a positive user experience for everyone. If your account use continues not to comply with these terms, you may not be eligible to make purchases through Google Wallet in the future.

I had used another account too to place an order, so I placed a new order using the original wallet account on 26th, status is still shown as Processing.

Last edited by a moderator:
@windhawk91 : Even an order I placed on March 22nd was cancelled .

I had used another account too to place an order, so I placed a new order using the original wallet account on 26th, status is still shown as Processing.
I had used the same account and same credit card previously and it worked. Now, I don't know what the problem is. I called up their customer service, and even he didn't know why it was cancelled WTFAX?

@buBleZ...haha good one that $10.5 = 1.5K INR. I really envy the confidence with whom some people bullshit. Anywhere you go some dudes have to sell it at blackmarket prices. Genetic defect maybe

@buBleZ...haha good one that $10.5 = 1.5K INR. I really envy the confidence with whom some people bullshit. Anywhere you go some dudes have to sell it at blackmarket prices. Genetic defect maybe
Genetic defect?

Rich coming from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back