FS: Others Google Chromecast Brand New

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsYkiller

Disciple
Product Name: Google Chromecast
Expected Price: Rs 5800/- shipped
Manufacturer page URL: https://play.google.com/store/devices/details?id=chromecast&hl=en
Reason for Sale: Got 4 pieces, 2 friends back out. 2 remaining for sale.
Product condition: 10 out of 10
Purchase Date: July 2013
Remaining Warranty period: 11 months
Warranty available in: USA
Invoice Available: No
Shipping from: Kolkata
Shipping to: All over India, Local buyer preferred
Preferred courier: Kolkata
Payment options: Cash, Bank Transfer

IMG_20130805_180558.jpg IMG_20130805_180620.jpg IMG_20130805_180708.jpg

Guys it selling from $75 on amazon.com. More demand, price will be neutralized within a month.

day by day, our TE guys are getting greedy. it's really sad see such a high price.
The whole idea of having market section here is to help each other (bother seller and buyer) but not to loot anyone.
please revisit on your pricing else, you can better list it in ebay, where you may get some innocent fishes there.

Although I agree with the general sentiment in the thread that OP is trying to make a profit here, people also need to check the supply demand side. If any one wants it at OP's price then let him buy it. As Switch mentioned, interested in half the price, but not at the current one. The prices will become normal within a month or two.

The same thing happens regularly whenever a new iPhone/Galaxy S#/Nexus is launched and people do sell it here. As far as I am concerned OP can post whatever price he wants and his current quote is nearby the cheapest available on eBay.
The actual price of the product has been mentioned in the thread and that will help other users to take an informed decision. There no need to reply here if you are not interested as it just bumps up the thread.

Even I have brought some stuff at premium from TE, including my nexus 4. I tried to offer best price for the chromecast.
I don't want to continue this sale.
mods please close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back