Google Domain

OP can you send invites to others also? :p

Can you list some features which are not listed on their public site? Also all domains charge 12$ annually? Do you also get google apps access etc

OP can you send invites to others also? :p

Can you list some features which are not listed on their public site? Also all domains charge 12$ annually? Do you also get google apps access etc

I don't think so. Only google can send invites. Yes it's only for US, but I think we (from India) should not have any problem buying one and making the payment? Or is it?

Well, as far as I noticed, it's $12 flat.

I don't think so. Only google can send invites. Yes it's only for US, but I think we (from India) should not have any problem buying one and making the payment? Or is it?

Well, as far as I noticed, it's $12 flat.

I tried to register with Indian address and the registration page showed error. Most likely require a US address. Also when I logged in with the invite, the page initially showed me this service is not yet available in my country.

I tried to register with Indian address and the registration page showed error. Most likely require a US address. Also when I logged in with the invite, the page initially showed me this service is not yet available in my country.

Yeah, but you can try random US address. May be that will work :p

Even Amazon offers domain services i guess. http://aws.amazon.com/route53/pricing/

Amazon’s domain name registration is offered through its Route 53 Domain Name Service (DNS). It’s actually a reseller deal with ICANN-accredited registrar Gandi. ".Com" domain names cost $12 a year. - See more at: http://domainnamewire.com/2014/07/31/amazon-com-starts-offering-domain-name-registration/

Yeah, but you can try random US address. May be that will work :p

With Google, the address will be tied with the Google plus account and random US address might let Google disable the account and keep the $12.

Got the invite some days back - saw it yesterday when I was searching for something else. Considering that it does not work in India, will give it a pass.

Back