Google Introduces Gmail Motion

Status
Not open for further replies.
he he he he
ya MUST give it a try !!!!!!

Even if you dont have a webcam you can try it...
Just click on "Try Gmail Motion" and njoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone really see any future potential for this? Communicating via gestures IMO is only good for the most basic communication. Even so, some of the gestures & motions here, to say the least, are cumbersome.

And these guys wonder why the keyboard and mouse have been around for so long :p

Satan said:
Does anyone really see any future potential for this? Communicating via gestures IMO is only good for the most basic communication. Even so, some of the gestures & motions here, to say the least, are cumbersome.

And these guys wonder why the keyboard and mouse have been around for so long :p
Well U shd really check it once to believe it
Check it out Gmail Motion BETA :)
Click on Try Gmail Motion

Yeah I'll give it a shot as soon as I get home. Based on the video (and your comments) it's definitely a good development as far object & gesture recognition is concerned. It's just a matter of finding the right use for it.

Satan said:
Yeah I'll give it a shot as soon as I get home. Based on the video (and your comments) it's definitely a good development as far object & gesture recognition is concerned. It's just a matter of finding the right use for it.
Sure...!! Don't forget to give it a try and post your experience :)

Is this very old though? I forwarded it to a friend of mine, and he said he had seen / used it ages ago :S

I'm not entirely certain that he's got all his marbles together today.

hmm....so the workflow will be as follows? -

1) Sit in your chair, type gmail.com, sign into your account.
2) Get off your chair, dance around to check mails, mark spam, star mails etc
3) Do the giant robot type action for "reply"
4) Sit on your chair again, and type out the reply.
5) Get off again, dance and "send"
6) repeat #2

:rofl:

It reminds me of the exercises we had to do in school during P.T. lessons :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back