FS: Mobile Google LG Nexus 4, 8GB, Ringke Fusion case!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually he is.....I offered him 7.5k and still he us not willing to sell.

Offered the same he is not willing to sell, he says he will keep as backup device, and not ready to sell !! Then why is he bumping the thread !!?

To the first poster KK. I don't want to sell it to you.

Harish I told u already that I am a bit busy and will decide to sell it or keep it in a couple of days. I have been travelling outstation non stop for the past few days. Can't really ship the phone when I actually carrying it with me all the time.

If you are desperate to have a phone, please find something else. I am back tonight and would be only able to post after Tuesday/Wednesday.

Dont sell it to me no one asked u to...Give a reason why not when some one was willing to pay u ur asking price when it's not worth that price.

One side u telling u r still deciding to keep it or sell it then why u bumping yr thread just ask a mod to lock it and when you decide if u want to sell it they will reopen ur thread.

Karan kapoor please stop commenting on this thread. I will appreciate if u accept our conversation over WhatsApp as the last. No need to defend someone who is communicating just fine. If we agree to make a deal this thread will be updated accordingly.

Karan kapoor please stop commenting on this thread. I will appreciate if u accept our conversation over WhatsApp as the last. No need to defend someone who is communicating just fine. If we agree to make a deal this thread will be updated accordingly.

Btw it's a public forum and I really don't need ur permission to post here. I'm not defending anyone just posted what I discussed with u about the deal and some suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back