Google LG Nexus 4 Pre Order, 8GB - Rs.21728/- & 16GB - Rs.25490/-

Yes, add the US address as the billing address.

Thanks

When I am trying to create the Unique package ID it is telling me to enter the courier type ...I have not ordered yet then how will i know using which courier the Google playstore will ship the nexus 4.

And should I opt for the Insurance which comes around 2% of the total value ?

- - - Updated - - -

And just now I noticed that the Google playstore which I am opening through TOR is displaying 349 Euros.

Seems like I am not able to open the US Play store . Any pointers for this. Seems like ordering this is not an easy task for me :(

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks

When I am trying to create the Unique package ID it is telling me to enter the courier type ...I have not ordered yet then how will i know using which courier the Google playstore will ship the nexus 4.

- - - Updated - - -

And just now I noticed that the Google playstore which I am opening through TOR is displaying 349 Euros.

Seems like I am not able to open the US Play store . Any pointers for this. Seems like ordering this is not an easy task for me :(

- - - Updated - - -

Try using a US proxy. I think that should work.

Its coz ur ip showing as from UK, Use hotspot shield.

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Leave out unique package id part in the address,its not needed,once shipped u can fill up the information.

how to enforce US exit nodes?

- - - Updated - - -

I did that only but it is telling me to enter courier type when i am click submit to get the package ID. Am I missing something here ?

While ordering from ply store ,enter the following address :

Prateek Sxxxx - ICC
250 West 40th Street
8th Floor, PPO # xxxxx
New York, NY, 10018, USA
Tel.: 212-398-0780

Leave out the (-Pkg ID no. if available) .

Its not needed.After Google Ships it , go to ppobox,enter a new shipment.Then u can enter courier type as you will know the courier by which google has shipped.

Never use PPO Box for Amazon orders as they send it in really big boxes and you will be charged the higher volumetric weight.

Big boxes only if fullfilled by Amazon. I have got a few products from amazon via ppobox and they charged only actual weight.

Big boxes only if fullfilled by Amazon. I have got a few products from amazon via ppobox and they charged only actual weight.

Ya only if shipped by Amazon directly. 3rd party sellers are fine but majority of the good deals are on items which are sold by Amazon. ;)

Leave out unique package id part in the address,its not needed,once shipped u can fill up the information.

The mail the PPO box people send me for the first time when i was registering at PPO said that i have to generate the Unique package ID and add it in the shipping address that i have to enter at the google playstore.

So i think that i cant place the order until i generate the unique package ID before the purchase.

I am confused now that whether I have to generate the Unique package identification before or after the purchase

^ You can do it both ways. Even if you want to generate the ID before, just enter NA for the shipping company and you can edit it later.

No shipping notification yet for my orders on 30th Jan 7:51AM IST.... :( Google you need to ship fast..... 16gb pre-ordered status and 8gb shipping estimate 13th FEB.. :mad:

Back