Google LG Nexus 4 Pre Order, 8GB - Rs.21728/- & 16GB - Rs.25490/-

Well here is the quote I got from HSG from my shipment excluding customs and local duties if applicable which will be charged on delivery. I declared the full amount ($750 US) for the insurance sake.

International Shipping Charges:25.92
Fuel Surcharge:2.88
Mandatory Insurance:
(Declared Value & Shipping at 0.65%.)
Total US$

Whats the charge for clearing customs .. and is the shipping charge HALF of this if you send one phone ?

Can someone post the links to VFM cases and screenguards please?

rearth sf matte case (revised version - amazon and ebay )

poetic borderline bumper ( amazon and ebay)

poetic atmosphere case ( amazon and ebay)

Can someone please answer my question ?

If i have used a certain email id to order one 16gb and one 8gb(one order) , can i order 2 more 16gb's from the same account (one order) ?

- - - Updated - - -

Whats the charge for clearing customs .. and is the shipping charge HALF of this if you send one phone ?

customs duty is charged on delivery , its 21$ for first 500 g on hopshopgo (standard shipping) , 25$ (express shipping) , so no ,wont be half for 1 phone :(

Since u already purchased the phone , send it to ppobox NY address ....they will charge ~1400 all inclusive (shipping customs insurance)...

rearth sf matte case (revised version - amazon and ebay )

poetic borderline bumper ( amazon and ebay)

poetic atmosphere case ( amazon and ebay)

Can someone please answer my question ?

If i have used a certain email id to order one 16gb and one 8gb(one order) , can i order 2 more 16gb's from the same account (one order) ?

- - - Updated - - -

customs duty is charged on delivery , its 21$ for first 500 g on hopshopgo (standard shipping) , 25$ (express shipping) , so no ,wont be half for 1 phone :(

Since u already purchased the phone , send it to ppobox NY address ....they will charge ~1400 all inclusive (shipping customs insurance)...

Thanks!

And dude you can buy only 2 phones per email ID.

Thanks!

And dude you can buy only 2 phones per email ID.

well suppose i purchased 2 phones one 8 gb and 16gb in one order , and now want to purchase two 16gb more in a separate order,google is allowing me to add them to cart...im just asking if there will be any problem after i place order !

well suppose i purchased 2 phones one 8 gb and 16gb in one order , and now want to purchase two 16gb more in a separate order,google is allowing me to add them to cart...im just asking if there will be any problem after i place order !

You can buy 2 of EACH TYPE from one account. More than that, order will get rejected when you click on 'Buy'

What is everyone doing with ordering 3-4 phones ?

Guys suggest some good case that can be bought in India. Gonna order gadgetshieldz full body. Can anyone in Chennai help me with applying it?

Guys suggest some good case that can be bought in India. Gonna order gadgetshieldz full body. Can anyone in Chennai help me with applying it?
Dont stress too much.. it is easy to apply....
N if ur ordering from ebay i can give u a 100 rs off coupon.. :p

Any one here interested in the dbrand vinyl skins .. ? look pretty neat.

dbrand inc. – We Are the BOSS of VINYL SKINS!

I have ordered myself a Carbon Black , $12 incl shipping.
coming from canada via snailmail .. lets see how long it takes.

pv5tC9g.jpeg

prateekS - I think your order was actually received by Google only on Feb 4th when the status in Google Wallet changed to Google received your order.

Sometimes when the order process goes smoothly the order is processed immediately but if there is some error I believe it needs to be manually processed which is causing all this problem. I had placed an order which immediately showed the status as "Google received the order" but another one is still at "You placed an order with Google......"
- - - Updated - - -

Insurance only up to $200 not the whole amount ;)

Back