Google LG Nexus 4 Pre Order, 8GB - Rs.21728/- & 16GB - Rs.25490/-

Any one here interested in the dbrand vinyl skins .. ? look pretty neat.

dbrand inc. – We Are the BOSS of VINYL SKINS!

I have ordered myself a Carbon Black , $12 incl shipping.
coming from canada via snailmail .. lets see how long it takes.

pv5tC9g.jpeg

White one looks kool :)

Is it possible that the orders that have been cancelled or being shipped very late are related to the Proxy/VPN from which you are ordering considering large number of orders from those IPs?

Is it possible that the orders that have been cancelled or being shipped very late are related to the Proxy/VPN from which you are ordering considering large number of orders from those IPs?

na i dont think so , and plus the status of both 8 and 16gb is now "Ships in 2-3 Weeks" , i think they are waiting for stock to arrive !

Nope :)... I used tunnelbear + a SBI card to order on the 30th. The Phone was delivered to a friend in North Carolina on 4th. If your CC payment is verified then it's just a matter of time.

On the other side, like everyone has mentioned before Google's delivery system is almost random (there may be a method to the madness, i couldn't figure it out). My colleague ordered his phone 30 minutes after I did but his phone was delivered 2 days earlier :unsure:

In Yoda's words (tweaked): Patience. Soon you will be with the Nexus.

I placed an order on 5th but the status was updated to "Google Inc. received your order." only on 7th (probably after manual verification). But for some orders the status changes to "Google Inc. received your order." immediately after you place an order.

I placed an order on 5th but the status was updated to "Google Inc. received your order." only on 7th (probably after manual verification). But for some orders the status changes to "Google Inc. received your order." immediately after you place an order.

First order placed on 31st, google receives it on 4th...2nd order placed on 7th,google receives it immediately..

My Tracker shows "Clearance processing complete at BANGALORE - INDIA" but no idea of the customs duty.
Will get it in a day or two..

My Tracker shows "Clearance processing complete at BANGALORE - INDIA" but no idea of the customs duty.
Will get it in a day or two..

You can call them up, they will give you the duty amount. You can also request for Bill of Entry (BOE) which will have all customs related info.

Back