Google Nexus 4-16GB now on Flipkart!

Mate The specs of N4 are better than S3.

N4 aint batlling with the S3 , its battling the Xperia Z and the ONE.

Not everyone goes for specs. For most of the target audience in India, as is with most products... price and positioning influences buying decision to the extent of 75% or more. For people like us who follow specs and tech the buying decision involves different factors.. price plays perhaps a lower role to an extent.

So from the broader market perspective, that was my statement

I agree with @mach9 The S3 looks like a more complete package, with a much better camera and much sought after memory slot- a familiar flagship from a top brand. At 26k, S3 will sell many times more than the N4.

Last edited by a moderator:
At current Google I/O Google is not going to announce any new android version...it will jelly bean but will update number to 4.3 with few update.......
Not even 4.3.:(.I was eagerly waiting for I/O.Disappointing.

Anyway on the N4 topic,i wished LG had priced it at least 30k.:p.So that not many would buy LG but it would give us N4 users a chance to get our phones repaired if needed.Now every other person will carry a nexus without knowing what that actually means and how to use it.Shame.

The deal just got sweeter:

http://www.junglee.com/Google-Nexus..._rd_p=401910227&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=807881031[DOUBLEPOST=1369397511][/DOUBLEPOST]
Now every other person will carry a nexus without knowing what that actually means and how to use it.Shame.

Nope, i don't think so. With Blackberry it is a different thing i have seen rickshawwalla's, plumber's, etc using it because those people thought qwerty keypad is cool and classy but android is complicated .[DOUBLEPOST=1369397669][/DOUBLEPOST]Anyone who wants some comparison, here you go:

Back