Google Nexus S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling it on behalf of my friend

Expected Price: Rs 26,000/- ( Negotiable)

* Time of Purchase: January 2011

* Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: No

* Reason for Sale: Got ipad

* Purchase Invoice Available: No, bought it in US

* Product Condition: 10/10 , working perfectly, well protected from day

one so no scratches. Comes with the original box and accessories, ie

the charger, usb cable

* Product Location: Hyderabad, India.

* Preferred Courier: bluedart / DTDC / first flight

* Shipping Charges: to be paid by the buyer

* Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer.

ImageShack Album - 2 images

Thread crappers invited, it helps to filter out nonserious, finicky

and uninformed buyers.

Serious buyers please take the pm route, looking for a quick sale.

Most people are confusing it with google nexus one, so heres the link for this phone.

http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_google_nexus_s-3620.php

Nexus S is now available for pre order @ 28k on flipkart.

28k for a sealed piece with bill and warranty Vs 27k for a pre owned and no warranty seems really off target. (even if the piece comes with SAMOLED)

Spacescreamer said:
Nexus S is now available for pre order @ 28k on flipkart.

28k for a sealed piece with bill and warranty Vs 27k for a pre owned and no warranty seems really off target. (even if the piece comes with SAMOLED)

OK dude, I will ask my friend and get back to you. Anywayz what you think is an appropiate price?

To be really frank, I would rather buy a Samsung Galaxy S I9003 brand new compared to a Google Nexus old especially if without warranty. Ideally, you should price it around 15k+ or so!

^^Lol! Dude, it is not Nexus One, it is Nexus S. IMO, the ideal price should be around 21-22k mark!

dr.syedfarhan said:
OK dude, I will ask my friend and get back to you. Anywayz what you think is an appropiate price?

Well dont ask me mate, cuz i am not the right person for this atm as i am not considering this as an option. (But def not 15k. ~22k was what was on my mind and pat mentioned similarly)

Somebody who is planning for Nexus S will be able to make a better assessment. But do ask your friend citing the Indian pricing for a revision of his quote.

Even for Nexus S. Nexus S doesn't offer too many upgrades over a Galaxy SL and a new phone with warranty is what most people will prefer anyday.

It is like saying, will you spend more on a 6970 2gb or GTX 295 second hand with no warranty.

For a 6970 2 gb I may spend 23k. But for a GTX 295 without warranty I don't think I would like to spend more than 15-16k max. That is the point!

These things get old really quickly. The Nexus S is newer but doesn't offer a huge difference to the end user. So it basically doesn't count much in resale.

It is very easy to say that you want to sell it for 22k, show me one person who will want to buy it for 22k. If you put it for sale on Ebay for 15k, within 4-6 days you will find a buyer. At 22k, you may or may not find a buyer even after 1 month!

rite said:
Even for Nexus S. Nexus S doesn't offer too many upgrades over a Galaxy SL and a new phone with warranty is what most people will prefer anyday.

It is like saying, will you spend more on a 6970 2gb or GTX 295 second hand with no warranty.

For a 6970 2 gb I may spend 23k. But for a GTX 295 without warranty I don't think I would like to spend more than 15-16k max. That is the point!

These things get old really quickly. The Nexus S is newer but doesn't offer a huge difference to the end user. So it basically doesn't count much in resale.

It is very easy to say that you want to sell it for 22k, show me one person who will want to buy it for 22k. If you put it for sale on Ebay for 15k, within 4-6 days you will find a buyer. At 22k, you may or may not find a buyer even after 1 month!

well said and to be honest, hoping 22k for this is not realistic and the later he realizes this, the more it's value is gonna drop. Anyways, all the best for your sale.

If I were the seller, I would have quoted with 26-27K. Why ?

-In US this costs 25-26K

-It's a Google Dev Phone

-In India it's not yet released and it's on sites from many days. Once it is launched here, then price can be reduced.

What percentage of people do you think would buy it for 27k from you without warranty, a used piece, when at the same price they can get a brand new piece with warranty locally within a matter of about 10 days or so????

I guess 0.00%. :p

I agree with you rite, but it hasn't released here yet ! So for it's better pricing, it is better to wait for it's release.

rite said:
To be really frank, I would rather buy a Samsung Galaxy S I9003 brand new compared to a Google Nexus old especially if without warranty. Ideally, you should price it around 15k+ or so!
wow what a comparison, i think i'll pass this, its 00.22 & you must be high :p

morning bump

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

26th march bump

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Mods please close the thread, Phone sold locally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back