WTB Google pixel 1 battery

jdp861

Disciple
I have a google pixel 1 lying around in very good condition except battery.
I would like to give it a new life and hence looking for a battery.

Would really love if someone can help me out here.

It's so difficult to get pixel spares buddy, I recently found a shop that fixed my pixel 3a battery although price for the battery was high at 1800rs. If interested I can find out from them regarding pixel 1 battery. Am from Hyderabad FYI

It's so difficult to get pixel spares buddy, I recently found a shop that fixed my pixel 3a battery although price for the battery was high at 1800rs. If interested I can find out from them regarding pixel 1 battery. Am from Hyderabad FYI
One may be able to find something in tier 1 cities but in my tier 2 city there is nothing here. I would absolutely love it if you can ask him. By the way did they give you orignal battery?

One may be able to find something in tier 1 cities but in my tier 2 city there is nothing here. I would absolutely love it if you can ask him. By the way did they give you orignal battery?
It's not an original, they replaced with aaa grade battery is what they said which is the closest to the original

I've replaced it in March this year and so far its good , although pixels never had that great battery life. I think the only issue one have with these compatible batteries is that their life could be short

Back