Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
About 4 months
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Don't use the phone anymore. Upgraded to the iPhone.
Selling a mint condition Google Pixel 6a charcoal. I bought it from the Google store in the US and can provide an invoice. Has warranty remaining till 10th Feb 2024. No scratches or dents whatsoever. Comes with a box and all accessories unused(See pictures). Selling it because I moved to the iPhone. Would prefer local buyers who can pick up and pay in cash but Open to shipping at the buyer's risk and courier of choice.

Attachments

• IMG_0083.jpg
    IMG_0083.jpg
    396.7 KB · Views: 610
  • IMG_0084.jpg
    IMG_0084.jpg
    397.5 KB · Views: 296
  • IMG_0085.jpg
    IMG_0085.jpg
    217.3 KB · Views: 520
  • IMG_0086.jpg
    IMG_0086.jpg
    277.1 KB · Views: 283
  • IMG_0087.jpg
    IMG_0087.jpg
    284.3 KB · Views: 274
  • IMG_0088.jpg
    IMG_0088.jpg
    224.1 KB · Views: 363
As far as general members are concerned according to forum rules you need to attach invoice image if it's marked available.

You're free to confirm from mods.

I think Pixel phones don't have international warranty. The warranty claim can only be made in the country of purchase where the phone is officially sold. Right?

I think Pixel phones don't have international warranty. The warranty claim can only be made in the country of purchase where the phone is officially sold. Right?
I am not really sure about this. In the past, I have gotten support for a phone bought from the US here in India.(It was a Pixel 4a)

If the phone is actually released in the country, then there would be support and warranty coverage. In this case, the pixel 6a qualifies for international warranty.

You are right. I had contacted Google for support for my pixel device(US origin). They told me warranty is not applicable in India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back