Events & Meets Google Pixel Buds A-Series at 4,999/-

bigquads

Market Restricted
Disciple
I'm getting the Google Pixel Buds A-Series for 4,999/- since I bought the Pixel 4a. I've never used such wireless earphones. Has anyone used them? Would you consider this a good deal? I would use them for walking. It is hard for me to digest the fact ill be spending almost 5k on something that might very well die in a few years - which previously was included in the box, albeit wired.

Attachments

• Pixel buds.png
    Pixel buds.png
    39.3 KB · Views: 57
I'm getting the Google Pixel Buds A-Series for 4,999/- since I bought the Pixel 4a. I've never used such wireless earphones. Has anyone used them? Would you consider this a good deal? I would use them for walking. It is hard for me to digest the fact ill be spending almost 5k on something that might very well die in a few years - which previously was included in the box, albeit wired.

I am also thinking of buying 4a. Did you have the option to buy it at the same time or got it activated post delivery of phone? Think With 30k purchase flipkart axis has more discount if order above 30k...

I am also thinking of buying 4a. Did you have the option to buy it at the same time or got it activated post delivery of phone? Think With 30k purchase flipkart axis has more discount if order above 30k...
there are two offers, first is Google Pixel buds A for Rs. 4999 and second is Google home mini for Rs. 1 only. The first offer got activated as soon as I ordered (before delivery). The 2nd gets activated only after delivery. You'll get both in coupons section in flipkart.

Back